Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum (https://www.taurusclub.com/forum/)
-   Southern Chapter Forum (https://www.taurusclub.com/forum/99-southern-chapter-forum/)
-   -   Bunnies And Burgers (https://www.taurusclub.com/forum/99-southern-chapter-forum/145713-bunnies-burgers.html)

ffvulcanpowah 04-08-2009 09:20 AM

Hey gang.

It's about time for another Thursday night dinner gathering. With easter coming up, and a lot of folks off for Good Friday (includng me), we might actually be able to have a good turnout, and not have to worry about work/school the next day. Plus, easter is coming up, and it's an excuse for everyone to hang out, before the family-oriented weekend.

Here's a new place I'd like y'all to try. It's deep down on the southwest side of Houston, kind of near the Stafford area. Actually, it's basically IN the Stafford area, but the food is WELL worth it. Ryan (who will be attending this time!) showed me this place one evening, and it was awesome.

Where: Tornado Burger. 505 FM 1092 Rd, Stafford, TX‎. If you're on 59 heading south, take the Murphy rd. exit. Turn left. Pass Hwy 90A, and it will be on your left. Google maps are your friend!

When: Thursday, April 9th, 2009. 7:45(ish) pm.

Why: Tornado Burger was voted Best Burger for the price in Houston. Umm...NOM NOM NOM!

Hope to see some of y'all there!

:ford: :merc: :****:

SilverThunder 04-08-2009 10:19 AM

:emo: Gosh I can't wait to move south.

ffvulcanpowah 04-08-2009 01:05 PM

The Houston Chronicle reviewed it.

Stafford...Houston...it's all details. I live further out than stafford, and I'm considered Houston.

Call_Me_Crazy 04-08-2009 02:01 PM

I cant be putting that many miles on my truck for a hamburger!

LOL.

blackmagic3920 04-08-2009 10:13 PM

wow I didnt konw it was that far. I might not make this one.

ffvulcanpowah 04-09-2009 12:50 AM

I drove over 100 miles today, and hit 161,000 miles this morning. Driving to stafford is a light snack compared to my daily commute. I'll be driving there from across town tomorrow. Let's not get a case of "Rotb travel-o-phobia" people!

Rudy, you rock. I think you'll enjoy the burgers if you're able to make it out. :)

Sorian 04-09-2009 11:10 AM

The only ones how can complain about being far are people that have to travel more then 50 miles.

and I am not one of them, see you there!

ffvulcanpowah 04-09-2009 12:03 PM

^^^ Now that's a trooper right there!

p.s. I google mapped from west oaks mall to tornado burger. 13 miles. *YAWN* Get your booties to the burger shack, stat!

Call_Me_Crazy 04-09-2009 02:34 PM

Dont think i am going to make it! Eyes are killing me and i gots some major gas from the enchiladas my mom made last night! YAY for orange Bell pepper! Need less to say i am not to pleasent to be around and I think the guy in the cubie next to me is pissed! :dunno: wasnt me dude!

:rofl2:

:ford:

donpedro_81 04-09-2009 03:04 PM

I would have gone but im a bit depressed cus my cars in the shop right now :(
I was rear ended last Friday. car aint too bad but it did push the bumper in slightly causing my trunk not to close. and the car wouldnt stay on afterwards so had to have it towed. I was told that usually happens when you get rear ended, it causes something with the fuel to get disconnected??
them burgers do sound deelish though so maybe next time