Bunnies And Burgers - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ffvulcanpowah
Dannng. That sucks, dude. The bump triggered the fuel cutoff switch. All you have to do is push a button to reset it. If they charge more than 10 cents to fix the "fuel issue", punch them in the face.

Steve, I did notice a green cloud hovering over west houston today. Must have been some serious enchiladas! And for once, the cloud wasn't coming from my room!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME SHO THAT IS REALLY JUST A TAURUS WITH FIDDLY BITS AND TWO MORE CYLINDERS!!!11ONE" -Dan
"If you got the lack of sense to mod a TAURUS you should be allowed to cut a hole in your hood. Let everyone see the extent of your madness" -Luke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

QUOTE (rudedog @ Apr 9 2009, 03:54 PM)
Quote:
punch 'em HARD!!!!! then kick 'em in the nads, and step on their face. When you're done ask if they've "already done it" if not, walk out pop trunk, look left and push little red button.[/b]
Passenger side, at least in mine it is that side.

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 10:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to donpedro_81
well that is good info for the future! but the total bill was 700 somthin dollars but dont know what they did yet, still waiting for the check from the ladies insurance so i can go pay and pick up my ride. but yeah i wish i woulda known cus i sat there like an hour and a half waiting for the damn tow truck!!

so how were the burgers, as good as they sound??

Erick outta H-Town

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 03:54 AM
Devoted Member

I like Frans on S Congress, Huts, and Hills Cafe in Austin. Fran's and Dan's are my two fav's in Austin.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Devoted Member

I like candy. Not really, though, so if you get me candy I'll be mad,

I was making candy, that is why I didn't go

Wanna race?
1996 Taurus SHO | 2006 Focus ZX3 SES | 2006 MINI Cooper | 2008 Hyosung GT-ARRRR
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to spridget
QUOTE (austex04 @ Apr 11 2009, 03:54 AM)
Quote:
I like Frans on S Congress, Huts, and Hills Cafe in Austin. Fran's and Dan's are my two fav's in Austin.[/b]

Fran's and Dan's are great for burgers that leave grease running down to your elbows. MmmMmmm. Hut's has awesome onion rings. Hill's is better now than it was when I was a kid.

I grew up just down the street from the Dan's at Manchaca and Ben White..... ate many a greasy burger there.

RIP TCCA

'96 ES SHO -
-
-

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 05:23 PM

Year: 2000
Model: Ford Taurus
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sable_punk02
QUOTE (rudedog @ Apr 14 2009, 10:25 AM)
Quote:
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! Dairy Queen tacos. That is all.[/b]

Rudy!!!!!(yea im still alive)..i didnt know DQ made tacos...hmm may have to check that on my way home from work. anyways you know that i'm in IA and money is short(plus there isnt alot of activity in the North that i can make it to) i am beginning to miss the South chapter..primarily th FB's maybe this summer if i can find the time we could make a meet in the D/FW area....im thinkin late summer bc im busy til mid freakin June. will post more later..now i should get some work done for once

RIP
1995 Mercury Sable-Snowplow
2001 Ford Taurus SES - Hannah

Current
2000 Ford Taurus SE 24V DOHC - Hannah 2.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page