Tilted Kilt V. Tcca Lol - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 11:07 AM

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Yup, get your rides clean. One of the Town Car folks has a fancy-schmancy camera and will be taking snaps. He said next time he'll bring out his Continental so he can represent both forums with pride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

Send a message via AIM to ffvulcanpowah
Fantastic!

Any ideas on attendance numbers? We may need to start getting table arrangements set up.

So far it's looking like:
-Sajeev
-Town car #1
-Town car #2
-Mark's dad (town car #3) - maybe
-Mark
-Jose
-Leslie
-Ryan
-Eric
-Matt
-Sean (another taurus fan)
-Steve (maybe)

Those are who I've been made aware of as attending. Sajeev, you can add or subtract from this list accordingly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME SHO THAT IS REALLY JUST A TAURUS WITH FIDDLY BITS AND TWO MORE CYLINDERS!!!11ONE" -Dan
"If you got the lack of sense to mod a TAURUS you should be allowed to cut a hole in your hood. Let everyone see the extent of your madness" -Luke
post #13 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 07:34 PM

Nope, looks good on my end. I might have two more attending, but they haven't confirmed.

post #14 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

I talked to Dad today. He is fairly sure him and Rebecca will be making an appearance in the "Beast/Pimpmobile".

I suppose I'll call today or tomorrow to get a table set up on the patio.

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME SHO THAT IS REALLY JUST A TAURUS WITH FIDDLY BITS AND TWO MORE CYLINDERS!!!11ONE" -Dan
"If you got the lack of sense to mod a TAURUS you should be allowed to cut a hole in your hood. Let everyone see the extent of your madness" -Luke
post #15 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to rudedog Send a message via MSN to rudedog Send a message via Yahoo to rudedog
Make sure they get a couple of "armless" FPF type chairs just in case. Not saying I'll feel like going, but you never know.

Rudy Heinemann Jr.

May 2008 Car of The Month/Car of the Year 2008

February Car of the Month T.S.O.C.
March Car of The Month T.C.C.A.

post #16 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 02:41 PM

Not sure i am going to make it out or not as of yet! As of right now its looking like i might not make it out! But we shall see!

post #17 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 07:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to damnitzryan
Maybe I should fix my lip before Tomorrow. Jose, I thought you were having a thing at the apartment this Saturday??

2004 Honda S2000 - Under Construction
2006 Subaru WRX - Upgraded Turbo - Sold
2006 Acura RSX-S - Supercharged - Sold
post #18 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 08:27 PM

It was last saturday

<strike>1997 Ford Taurus Bodacious Edition</strike>
TCCA South

2008 M6 I4
post #19 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Alright folks. I booked a Table for 15 for tomorrow night at 7:45. We may not get patio seating though. 2 other parties (35+ ppl) have already booked the patio. We'll see what goes down tomorrow. Y'all remember what happened the last time the Bimmer club was supposed to show up.

Parking is kind of sparse there, so we may not get to park all together while eating. However, the loitering in the parking lot afterward usually lets us all park together at James Coney Island, next door. Jeeves, be sure to tell your Lincoln folk about the parking situation. I wouldn't want any of our ford brethren getting towed.

post #20 of 225 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Alright folks. I booked a Table for 15 for tomorrow night at 7:45. We may not get patio seating though. 2 other parties (35+ ppl) have already booked the patio. We'll see what goes down tomorrow. Y'all remember what happened the last time the Bimmer club was supposed to show up.

Parking is kind of sparse there, so we may not get to park all together while eating. However, the loitering in the parking lot afterward usually lets us all park together at James Coney Island, next door. Jeeves, be sure to tell your Lincoln folk about the parking situation. I wouldn't want any of our ford brethren getting towed.
[/b]
Yeah good idea. Let's keep an eye on the Town Cars when they arrive just in case they don't get my PM before the meeting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page