Hey All - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Since I decided to post a tip in another section about headlight lenses, which I got ahold of and thought y'all could REALLY use it, I decided to post over here too and say hi.

Things have been going not too bad. I no longer have a bull, and have been doing so much with school, and being involved with the 4x4 club, and other things(which I will explain shortly) that I've just not been on in some time.

Other things, well, I'm getting married soon and my baby is Due February 17th of 2006, 5 days after my 28th Birthday(DAMN I feel old). My fiance is a 20 year old with blonde hair, green eyes, and drop dead gorgeous(now I REALLY feel old).

I'm almost done with schoo,(2 more quarters) and I will have my degree, and hopefully be able to get another bull in 2006. Hopefully a SHO(Gen2 of course) and be able to get another Gen1 and a truck chassis and well you guessed it, possibly the worlds first 4x4 Taurus with 6-8 inches of lift and 33 inch tires.

Well anyway I best get going for now. Y'all can catch me on yahoo as redneck_chevy_psychopath and can e-mail me at the same name on yahoo.com. Saying it that way keeps the spiders from grabbing my e-mail addy. TTYL and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rev. Michael

To see a picture of me and Caitlin, click the following link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1982 Datsun 4x4

Lifted 6 inches, 31x10.5x15 Mud Terrain tires.

Blue tinted King Cab Windows, Shaved Head, Weber Carb.

Clarion MP3 deck, Blaupunkt 200 Watt 6" 2way in the kickpanels, Kenwood 1000W 2 channel Sub amp, 2 12" Sony Xplod 1200 Watts Subs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 09:59 AM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 2005
Model: Ford Taurus
Engine: 3.0L 12v Vulcan V6

Garage
Send a message via AIM to 5spdsho Send a message via MSN to 5spdsho Send a message via Yahoo to 5spdsho
Welcome back!

Congrats on your child and marriage!

I thought you might enjoy these.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bumpin_taurus/taurus4x43.jpg' alt='' width='296' height='224' class='attach' />

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bumpin_taurus/taurus4x42.jpg' alt='' width='296' height='224' class='attach' />

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bumpin_taurus/taurus4x4.jpg' alt='' width='296' height='224' class='attach' />

Nov. 2007 COTM

I <3 Rep

2005 Taurus SE
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

HAHAHA YES SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only problems I see with those is the bull is too new for that(I think a gen1 would look best skyriding) and the tire sare street, but still, SICK!!!!!! Thanks for sharin those bumpin. Truly nice.

Rev. Michael

1982 Datsun 4x4

Clarion MP3 deck, Blaupunkt 200 Watt 6" 2way in the kickpanels, Kenwood 1000W 2 channel Sub amp, 2 12" Sony Xplod 1200 Watts Subs.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Wow, you're sure moving on in life, aren't ya? Congrats on the fiance and baby.

[
] - [
]
Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable? A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an
assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small furry mammal.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to Troper8 Send a message via Yahoo to Troper8
Hey Mike, glad to hear from you again. Congrats on the recent developments in your life, I wish you and yours all the best life has to offer.

West Coast TCCA REGIONAL <strike>President</strike> Just a die hard member now.

2002 SEL Premium

<---Click that for Pics

<---Click that for more pics
"Honestly, grab a hold of reality, get off the computer, and live your life!" -Bob G.
"It&#39;s like buying a Vulcan rather then a duratec... same package, less power" - Dant98
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 04:56 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for all the compliments, and support. I am truly gratified to know you all. I just can't wait until I can find another bull. In my apartments there is a dark green Metallic GenII SHO, with black leather interior, and slicers. Beautiful car. Gets trashed on a bit though, and nothing I can say will talk him out of it. Also up the street there is a medium green metallic GenII FFV, with a cloth tan interior, and I can't find out who it belongs to, and I have left a note on the windshield. My state unfortunately will not allow me to get a name or anything from the license plate number. I need a "family" car soon. I am not willing to give up my truck and neither is Caitlin, but I would like the family car to be a Taurus, but preferably with a stick shift as I won't be able to replace any trannies for some time. Well all I can say is there is a 90% chance within 1 year of right now I will have another bull, and it will be BADASS! I am thinking in the future of buyingup Tauruses, building them nice, winning COTM here, then selling them off or donating them to a raffle or something.

Anyway, thanks again and if anyone of you wants to get ahold of me just send an email to redneck_chevy_psychopath at yahoo.com. I did the e-mail like that to prevent bots from grabbing it for spam lists. QWERTY and Troper you should have me on your messenger lists. Speaking of which the same name for the e-mail will get me on your yahoo messenger list.

Rev. Michael

1982 Datsun 4x4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page