A Few New Pics, 03/16/2015..... - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-17-2015, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Midwest Chapter Mod

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 2010
Model: Ford Taurus SHO
Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6

Garage
Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bpd1151 Send a message via Skype™ to bpd1151
Cool A Few New Pics, 03/16/2015.....

Hey y'all..... just thought I'd share some new pics with 'ya.

My good friend Jeff, owner of HKMediaChicago met up Monday 03/16/15 at a local airport, to capture some new pics of both my SHO, as well as his Honda S2000.

Jeff recently installed a new, color matched hardtop, and new lower front spoiler.

I picked up a wonderful young lady by the name of Anastasia (23 years old) who came from Russia a few years back.

She was the consummate professional and Jeff and I enjoyed her presence amongst our cars.

Jeff also had a fellow aspiring photographer friend named Tiffany come and join us.

Here's one solitary image form the shoot:

As well as the link to where the addt'l pictures can be found:

http://www.hkmediachicago.com/#!motorwork/clmx

Jeff is still working on more photos, so check back with the link immediately above, as he's adding more to the collection as I type this.

I am currently working on gaining access / security clearance to a few other airports right now, including O'hare International, to hopefully gain even greater pics in the near future.

Jeff also has a few models specifically requesting shooting with my car exclusively

So more to come for sure!

Enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

World's Highest AWHP SHO (Aug. 2014- June 2016), & World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO to date! Details Here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-17-2015, 04:27 PM

Chapter: Southeast

Car looks good. I believe a Wilwood Kit is in your future!

Sam D.

92 SHO 3.0 MTX - Autocross prepared - [email protected] - Soon to be crushed
2003 Corvette Z06 - Daily Driver / Auto-X car.
2002 SVT Focus - Her Daily Driver
2008 Cherokee SRT-8 - Hauls the mail.
95 SHO 3.2 MTX - Vortech Supercharged - Sold
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-17-2015, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Midwest Chapter Mod

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 2010
Model: Ford Taurus SHO
Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6

Garage
Send a message via AIM to bpd1151 Send a message via Skype™ to bpd1151
Indeed it is, and was this/close to ordering the front axle, but......

Reallocated funds from that, to my recent interior work where I started two toning various areas, drawing the black / white theme into the interior.

World's Highest AWHP SHO (Aug. 2014- June 2016), & World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO to date! Details Here:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page