All of my pictures are now uploaded-
Photo album from NAIAS 2010 meet
- A late-night parking lot gathering, with multiple COTM winners.
- Dearborn Proving Ground parking area, with many experimental prototype cars.
- Hydrogen fuel-cell powered Town & Country.
- <strike>Toyota Corolla</strike> BYD Auto's new F3-DM, presented by Jim.
- Crappy Chinese electric 'cars' to bring on fiery death.
- The 'New GM'.
- One-of-a-kind Toyota Tundra 'Brooks & Dunn' Edition.
- Fiat 500 Abarth and 500 Electric.
- Chrysler... meh. Wait... they hung a Ram from the roof?!
- Ford's display: So. Much. Win!
- Sean, stuffed in the back of a Supercab Ranger.
- Sean, trapped inside a Honda Crosstour, temporarily unable to escape its wrath.
- My three hour tour of Windsor, Ontario. The US Border Patrol thought I might have been a drug courier, and searched my car accordingly.