For All Of You That Do Not Know Me Or My History, Please Take A Look... - Page 3 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 03:11 AM

Trader Score: 0 reviews
holy ****!!!!!!!!!! its a miracle your still alive!!! atleast i dont drive like an idiot and all my friends make fun of me for doing the speed limit... <_< they say cmon what 21 year old does the speed limit but you know what im not puting my self or others in danger or getting a speeding ticket. Also another bad thing is everyone does 70+ on the highway and tail gate me bad all the time so sometimes i'm kinda forced to speed its ###### up!!

P.S. I emailed all my friends and posted a blog and bulletin on myspace of your story to let people know the dangers of reckless driving!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Taurus:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Southeast

Wink

Dude, You have changed my recent perspective on life. I've had SO many close calls on the road, I do Search and Rescue and well, Being a rescuer and having luck after luck and consistently never having an accident makes you feel like your invincible after a while.. Your story has reminded me why I'm here today, To save lives, not to become apart of the ones in need, I have had the need for speed, last night after dropping my g/f off at her house I came up on the final traffic light.. no one was on the road.. just me. when it turned green I just whent all out and came up on 95 miles an hour. I now realize the possible consequences of my actions. When I told a good friend of mine, she was absolutely infuriated, and I now realize why. What you have explained to us on this forum has reinvigorated my need to be cautious. All Accidents cant be avoided, however You can always try. And thats what your trying to say.

Thank you for your story.

Keefe Gonzalez, 17

Edit: I too have a story to share, Luckily no one was hurt in this accident, but it gave me a heart attack.

Last night (the same night I decided to be an idiot) I was taking my g/f home and Well We decided to do a once around the block, because I didnt feel like having to say goodbye yet. (it was only 8) so we decided to go down the highway a bit and turn around.. We came up on the traffic light, and drove away, on the way back.. the SAME traffic light we were just at, there was a SERIOUS 3 Car accident, The only car I could recognize Looked to be an 04 Taurus. I was absolutely heartshattered because We had been there, in that exact same place not even 2 minutes before the accident. Today I found out that the person in the Taurus was released that night with a neckbrace and minor lacerations, THe front end of the car was COMPLETELY smashed an obliterated. TOTALED. Everyone was released with minor injuries. Her mom just about LOST her mind because She thought it was us..(And we thought it was Her..) All of us had a good scare that night.. but I'm guessing thats what contributed to me feeling like I was invincible that night.. Listen guys.. My message here is, Yes our vehicles maybe tough and can survive crashes, but you may not walk away. This lady was lucky. It took 3 fire rescue units to pull her out.. she was unconcious and her head laid on the horn through the hole rescue.. we thought she was dead. Your NEVER invincible. Even If your Taurus Is.

-2007 Mazda Axela (3s sport) "Ai", 2.3L MZR DOHC I4, 5F31J T-ATX True Red
-SOLD-1999 Jeep TJ Wrangler, AMC 150 OHV I-4, Aisin-Warner AX-5 MTX Flame Red
-TOTALED-1996 Ford Taurus GL "Able", 3.0L OHV V6 Vulcan, AX4N ATX Toreador Red

-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT, 4.0L SOHC Cologne V6, 5R55E ATX Silver Birch Metallic
-2007 Nissan Quest 3.5SE, 3.5L VQ35DE DOHC V6, RE5F22A ATX Silver Mist Metallic
Lights on for safety!
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 05:15 PM

Chapter: Northeast

Old thread, but his story has the best message, thank you mossdahaus. Being 17 going on 18 in a few days, this story really says alot.

Live. Love. Life. Proceed. Progress.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page