A/C problem with auto A/C 1999 sable 32v 3.0 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

Chapter: Southeast
Year: 1999
Model: Mercury Sable Wagon
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joediverfl
A/C problem with auto A/C 1999 sable 32v 3.0

When I do the floor/off then auto, or any other test cycle, I get no action of any type.
I disconnected the blower motor power feed, no voltage across the power in at any setting on the a/c manual or auto.
Lots of Iffy vac hoses, will be replacing, but I doubt that's this problem. A/C comp kicks right in, can hear clutch, pipes cold, but no blower at any speed. is this my PCM or my EATC control module? I switched around some same type relays in case I gas a bad one, no difference. Put the back in correct place, of course.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in