Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Excellent Deal on KYB SR4011 Strut Plus

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SoNic67 
#1 ·
Just placed an order for two KYB Strut Plus for $58 each on RockAuto. Is that a great deal or am I not looking at that right for a 2001 Taurus rear strut. Advanced Auto is almost three time that!! Total with shipping was under $140

#2 ·
Wholesaler closeout? That sounds brill. :) I got a pair of front quick struts for my bull from rockauto for CDN$247 including shipping & tax, while the local autoparts wanted around $500 for a pair...!

#4 ·
You can get some pretty good deals on that site, and it's well worth watching it for a bit before you buy because the prices can change by quite a bit sometimes, especially when there's a wholesaler closeout. I just got an a/c condenser and dryer/accumulator for CDN$137 total including shipping and tax, while the local auto shops wanted around CDN$140 just for the condenser

#6 · (Edited)
It's a good deal. On Amazon the fronts are $80 and free shipping (with Prime).

LE: Dam**, you just made me spend $153 for my fronts (shipping included, used a 5% discount code) :D

I saw them on sale on Amazon and KYB Outlet (sligtly higher prices) so I assume that either KYB will change the design soon or... stop making them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.