First of all....I was able to plug in my TrackLane device...turns out the car is a '96 after all
I love cars....just don't know anything about them
My next issue....and I'll do this as quickly as I can:
1. A year ago I had a new starter installed...not sure if this could be the problem, but putting it out there.
2. Since that time the car has a terrific whine. Like a flywheel that's spinning? It's the only thing I can equate the sound with...WHhhhirrrrrr...
3. It's louder when I accelerate, quiets down somewhat at idle.
4. I've noticed it is now louder...WhiiiirrrrrrRRRRRE.....
5. Car drives very well....transmission is good, no slipping...just this whirring sound. No leaks from the car....except for the "whirring", it's all good. Car doesn't smoke at all...passed DEQ just a few months ago.
I know this could be anything, but some ideas would be helpful, since I don't even know what it could possibly be