Votes: 25 19.8%
  • Intimidator's 2012 Taurus

Votes: 26 20.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOSED Voting - December Car of the Month

19K views 174 replies 30 participants last post by  JIMMER 
#1 · (Edited)
Come one, come all! VOTE NOW! For your favorite car for December!

ALL ENTRANTS: Please do not vote for your car, vote for another members!

Go and first view more pictures of their cars and lists of mods if applicable here: http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/80-...ng/173588-december-car-month-submissions.html

The pictures are in order below as I find it too dirty to put them up in the voting.

mjhpadi

Jeffkww

2001 SES

GoSloSho

98SilverSable

caseitman

mavericksav

NBtaurus

shoman04

breeves002

xMattsraff

Intimidator

See less See more
#5 ·
I voted for one of the sables:D

NOT mine of course!

#7 ·
I had to go with the other new gen blue one

#9 · (Edited)
Except for NBtaurus. His is tiny, but that's because there was no large photo I could get of his car, they were all low quality and that was the only one showing the outside of his car.

Otherwise for the rest of them, I took the highest quality photo and put it in my photobucket.

Jimmer - We're looking to have 12 entries every month now! Maybe I'll lower it if we don't get enough people voting.

#11 ·
I have to say the latest gen taurii, while they look sexy... well no one really did anything unique that stood out to me as a voter. I went for Mattsraff. Good pic and the car is a beeee-yoot!

#13 ·
Looks like Sam turned that feature off, previously you would click on one of the vote tallies.

#16 ·
I think not seeing it keeps everyone honest....lol

#17 ·
I agree. With this many voters it doesn't matter is someone votes for themselves anyways. Either by accident or not.

#20 · (Edited)
The only reason intimidator is winning is because of those sexy rims!

#21 ·
Well, I think this time I gotta go for my Golden bro, but dang...that photo of xMattsraff's, looks freaking sick! Was that any rendering or filters? I like it a lot
Intimidators winning, but none less, everything is at a close tie. Like...wow!

#23 ·
So this thread has over 500 views.... why so few votes! COME ON PEOPLE, VOTE! Only like 24 days left!

The winner also is submitted into car of the year!

#24 ·
I voted for 98SilverSable,he's my home boy from ATLANTA,WE go the track together. I AM NOT SCARE OF NO intimidator!!!! And His Dirty Pool,STOLE MY KONA BLUE!!! I'M NOT SCARE OF intimidator because I'd mines 1st (order 10/2010 rec 12/24/2010). INSO(I'M NOT SCARE OF)intim cause I'll get extra vote cause I painted my wheels & grill myself and installed my SHO HOOD DECALS!!!. INSO intim cause I'm the fastest (12.66sec)TUNE ONLY SHO ON YOUTUBE, I'll run his butt down.!!!! INSO-intim IF I PUSH THAT RED MIB BUTTON the MISSILES WILL COME OUT and NEURALIZE HIM and he want know he own a blue TAURUS NO MORE!!! INSO HIM CAUSE NOW HE SO SCARE OF ME THEY'RE GOING TO START CALLING HIM THE POOPERDATOR FOR CRIPPING HIS PAINTS!!!!!!!!! LOL
INTIMIDATOR I LOVE YOUR CAR (IT'S BLUE) BUT YOU JUST GOT SHO-OUT ON BY SHOMAN04 LOL ALL OF US HERE AT TCCA ARE WINNERS CAUSE WE ALL HAVE FUN WITH OUR CARS. VOTE FOR SHOMAN04!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN SEE ALL THE WORK I'VE DONE @http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/80-car-month-submissions-voting/173588-december-car-month-submissions-2.html#post1721294

OR shoman04 - YouTube

VOTE FOR SHOMAN04

#25 ·
^
I want what he's on!

;)

#26 ·
Bump back to the top...

#28 ·
Well it's happening! The lucky winners of COTM are entered!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#30 ·
Well, I guess we had this coming this year considering all the hoopla from the Presidential elections.....we might as well continue for the COTM/COTY elections ....lol.

Bring it shomam....:tcca::boxing::tcca: ...it's all good:cheers:

#31 ·
#38 · (Edited by Moderator)
So... all that's required to run for CotM is self-submission? Must be, because I can't think of any other reason that NBtaurus' car is up for vote; it's the kind of car that gives every Taurus owner a bad name, seriously. You don't need to have a big income and own a nice car to win this competition, that's what's nice about it. You simply need to give a crap about your bull. And that car's presence on the list pretty much invalidates everybody else's efforts to take care of their cars mechanically, spend countless hours cleaning them, and then go out and put the time into taking nice pictures.

Silliness.

#39 ·
It is self-submission. The first 12 eligible are entered. Maybe less in future months depending if the voting breaks 100 or not and how close it is. I didn't understand why he entered either, but he is allowed to. Seems like a nice guy.

#67 ·
In reality, I am a nice guy. The only reason why my taurus SE looks like as it is is simple. I bought my current ride in rough condition over the state border in Indiana.Thats just because I live near the Michigan/Indiana border. But the interior is in much better shape then when I bought the car in July. I have given up time and money to get some new parts for the car. DN101 Thanks for the complement. I mean I'm just a student heading off for college soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.