Welcome Diode Dynamics! - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Trader Score: 0 reviews
Welcome Diode Dynamics!

Please welcome our newest Supporting Vendor - Diode Dynamics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 01:27 PM
TaurusClub.com Vendor

Chapter: Midwest

We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the Taurus.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Here is a link to the Research section on our site: Research

If you've purchase from us before, be sure to post up some pictures to receive "Diode Points" for a discount off your next order.

Thanks!!

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 02:50 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Northeast

Welcome aboard..just checked the website and it doesn't look like you have much for the 2010+ Taurus...would love to see an LED conversion for the taillights and bumper strips among other stuff. Hope you continue to increase the your products for our cars.

2010 Ford Taurus SHO-Livernois 4+X Tune, Airaid CAI, Caliper Covers, Tinted Taillights, Tinted Headlights, LED Interior Lighting, LED Puddle Lamps and License Lights, SHO Hood Stripes, Rearranged Trunk Badging, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, 160 Evenflo Thermostat, V3 Triton Switchback LED Front Parking/Turn Signal, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors w/EBC Yellowstuff Pads
2013 Ford Explorer Limited-Wife's Tow Vehicle
1999 Ford Taurus SE Wagon-'Our Family Truckster"

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM
Devoted Member

Did some more looking around your site...I see that you have back up and rear tail light bulbs for the 10-12 Taurus. Are these truly plug and play? I have tried other LED's in the past and they have not worked.

2010 Ford Taurus SHO-Livernois 4+X Tune, Airaid CAI, Caliper Covers, Tinted Taillights, Tinted Headlights, LED Interior Lighting, LED Puddle Lamps and License Lights, SHO Hood Stripes, Rearranged Trunk Badging, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, 160 Evenflo Thermostat, V3 Triton Switchback LED Front Parking/Turn Signal, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors w/EBC Yellowstuff Pads
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM
TaurusClub.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhpadi View Post
Welcome aboard..just checked the website and it doesn't look like you have much for the 2010+ Taurus...would love to see an LED conversion for the taillights and bumper strips among other stuff. Hope you continue to increase the your products for our cars.
We will continue to add new products as we get more vehicles in for testing. We are moving into a new facility at the end of the month.

If you are looking for something in particular and don't see anything listed on the website, send us an email: [email protected] and we will help you find what you're looking for

Thanks!
Nick C.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 03:01 PM
TaurusClub.com Vendor

Quote:
Did some more looking around your site...I see that you have back up and rear tail light bulbs for the 10-12 Taurus. Are these truly plug and play? I have tried other LED's in the past and they have not worked.
Any time you replace a turn signal location with an LED you will need to add resistors to prevent hyperflashing from occurring.

All non-turn signal locations are 100% plug and play with nothing else required

Nick C.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Devoted Member

One more comment...your products are exciting and I am planning on ordering tail light bulbs and back up bulbs...great having the on-line chat available! Will be placing an order ASAP!

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 03:09 PM
TaurusClub.com Vendor

Quote:
One more comment...your products are exciting and I am planning on ordering tail light bulbs and back up bulbs...great having the on-line chat available! Will be placing an order ASAP!
Sounds great!

Thank you very much for your support

Nick C.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 07:44 PM
Ben
I Drive A Fuze

Trader Score: 1 reviews
Welcome! Wide variety for sure, just ordered the license plate bulbs and side marker bulbs for my Fusion. If all is well I will definitely be a repeat customer.

2012 Fusion Sport, 56k miles, White Platinum Tri-coat. Every option except nav. 28% tint, Diode Dynamics LEDs, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 octane SCT Tune, Steeda 22.5mm RSB, Magnaflow Catback, Enkei Raijin

[SOLD]2004 SEL Premium, 72,700 miles, Vibrant White. 35% Tint, K&N Panel filter, Remote Start, 4x Infinity Reference 6832cf, JVC KW-R800BT, Rockford Fosgate 501bd, Bazooka BT1014

The Toy
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert, White, T5, built motor/driveline, race suspension, fast/loud as f*ck

Last edited by Ben; 05-14-2014 at 07:59 PM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 07:52 PM

Chapter: West Coast
Year: 2004
Model: Ford Taurus
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Was this the inspiration for your logo?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page