Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum - View Single Post - What grinds your gears?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Ben
I Drive A Fuze

Chapter: Northeast

Amen to both of you! I especially know what you mean about the parking at schools, I am in the lot that is directly across from the campus (best one) and I try to always get there at least 15 minutes early before class starts so I can have one of the spots right up against the fence, right next to the guard's little shack. I hate not parking up there, and having to go down with the door-dingers in the rest of the lot.

Hmm, what else...People who drive the same speed in both lanes so nobody can get past them.

2012 Fusion Sport, 56k miles, White Platinum Tri-coat. Every option except nav. 28% tint, Diode Dynamics LEDs, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 octane SCT Tune, Steeda 22.5mm RSB, Magnaflow Catback, Enkei Raijin

[SOLD]2004 SEL Premium, 72,700 miles, Vibrant White. 35% Tint, K&N Panel filter, Remote Start, 4x Infinity Reference 6832cf, JVC KW-R800BT, Rockford Fosgate 501bd, Bazooka BT1014

The Toy
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert, White, T5, built motor/driveline, race suspension, fast/loud as f*ck

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome