Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum - View Single Post - What grinds your gears?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:19 PM
TaurusDailyDriver
N.E. Chapter Moderator

Chapter: Northeast
Year: 2005
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

When I park in the front spot at school.. and someone makes their own spot next to it because they are too lazy. I complained to security at my school.. mainly I want my car in plain view... and I don't want to get door dinged!!! And even when there is snow... people know where the lines are... but are lazy fat slobs who don't care. They block traffic too.

The Santa Fe (lazy POS) made their own spot... I park on the line so the car to my right doesn't ding me. But naturally the people park where they shouldn't, and all sideways, angled, and close to me. I am thinking of leaving notes on their cars.

Also... I work at Advance Auto.. not AdvanceD auto. There is no D! Drives me nuts. Get it right folks!!!

Also, CBS sitcoms! They absolutely suck. Big Bang Theory is bad, but nowhere as bad as 2 Broke Girls. That needs to be cancelled. But when it gets cancelled, another shortlived show you'll never hear of again will debut... it is a never ending cycle.

IT IS NOT FUNNY CBS!!!

End of rant... for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L DOHC V6
2011 Ford Fusion SEL 2.5L DOHC I4 (Girlfriend's Car)
2005 Mercury Sable LS Platinum Edition 3.0L DOHC V6 (Beater)
2009 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT 2.4L DOHC I4 (Beater #2 to be sold)
2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Winter Beater - Sold)
2006 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)

Last edited by TaurusDailyDriver; 09-05-2013 at 06:32 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome