Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

R.I.P. Rudedog

8K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Tony Two-Tone 
#1 ·
Sadly, Rudy Heinemann Jr passed away last night. He was a great friend to many of us and helpful to all. Many here knew him, either personally, or simply by interacting with him here or other forums.
Our thoughts go out to all of his family and friends.

Rest in peace

#9 ·
RIP Rudy.

Mike

#12 ·
Rudolfo V. Heinemann Jr., 41, passed away on November 17, 2011. He was born on January 13, 1970 to Rudolfo V. Heinemann Sr. and June Hovatter in Paxton, Illinois. Rudolfo is preceded in death by his father and mother. He is survived by his son Jonathan, sister Carolyn J. and brother Steven.

A memorial service will be held Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM in the chapel of Woodlawn Funeral H...ome.

Memorial donations may be made to Chase Bank in the name of
Jonathan V. Heinemann Account No. 993000595

Memorial website can be found @
http://woodlawnfh.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/67331/runtime.php?SiteId=67331&NavigatorId=259839&op=tributeMemorialCandles&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=1040342

Woodlawn Funeral Home and Cemetery
1101 Antoine Drive
Houston, Texas
77055, USA

#14 ·
May he rest in peace now.

Frank.

#15 ·
Good bye my friend.:(

#16 ·
Although I didn't know Rudy, I pass along my condolences to those here who did, as well as to his surviving family members.

The loss I'm sure is even greater knowing that he was relatively young in the grand scheme of things. 41..... jeezuz.

Prayers Rudy for a speedy transition to a peaceful after life and watch over all those whom you left behind that admired you dearly.

#18 ·
Wow, how did I miss this?!

RIP Rudy.

I only had the chance to meet him once, but he was a helluva guy and a true Taurus enthusiast.

May the Lord bless and strengthen all your family, friends, loved ones, and well wishers in their time of mourning and grieving and you find your final resting place in Heaven.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.