Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Decals Needed

10K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Dschinghis Kahn 
#1 ·
some TCCA i need

and anyone know of some other good ones

#2 ·
#4 ·
Yes...you are in the Mid West chapter. I don't know if your chapter has decals. I checked in the Mid West chapter thread and there is no info pinned.

You can get generic TCCA decals. Just search under the pinned threads under Merchandise.

#5 ·
#6 ·
<div class='quotemain'> Yes...you are in the Mid West chapter. I don't know if your chapter has decals. I checked in the Mid West chapter thread and there is no info pinned.

You can get generic TCCA decals. Just search under the pinned threads under Merchandise. [/b]
Pay attention, you can get them for any chapter:

http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/product.sc?prod...mp;categoryId=7
[/b][/quote]

That too. :thumb:

#8 ·
<div class='quotemain'> Yes...you are in the Mid West chapter. I don't know if your chapter has decals. I checked in the Mid West chapter thread and there is no info pinned.

You can get generic TCCA decals. Just search under the pinned threads under Merchandise. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Except West Coast.

#10 ·
yea but then they dont say the correct chapter im from.
[/b]
Yes, it does.

You have to scroll down to Mid West which is the last one on the bottom under TCCA Chapter.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Except West Coast.
[/b][/quote]

We can get WC Chapter decals elsewhere. :thumb:

#12 ·
how come there are none for midwest chapter :(
[/b]
:picard2:

Go to the link I provided

Pick one of nine colors from the drop down menu

Pick a chapter-- believe it or not, Midwest is there, along with 8 others :thumb:

Choose how many you want (that's the "QTY" field)

Click "Add to cart"

#15 ·
<div class='quotemain'> how come there are none for midwest chapter :(
[/b]
:picard2:

Go to the link I provided

Pick one of nine colors from the drop down menu

Pick a chapter-- believe it or not, Midwest is there, along with 8 others :thumb:

Choose how many you want (that's the "QTY" field)

Click "Add to cart"
[/b][/quote]

:picard2: x2

Thank you for giving him step-by-step instructions.

#18 ·
I've ordered some, and they never came in. The place swore they shippd them to me but I made a complaint to them. they "shipped them again" Still never came in. I just got so pissed I gave up after that and never bothered getting them again. Be aware when ordering that stuff.

#19 ·
I've ordered some, and they never came in. The place swore they shippd them to me but I made a complaint to them. they "shipped them again" Still never came in. I just got so pissed I gave up after that and never bothered getting them again. Be aware when ordering that stuff.
[/b]
When they 'shipped' it, did they give you a tracking number? Or did you ask for it? If you can get it, track it and see what happened to it. Things do get lost or delayed.

#23 ·
Plenty of threads on that too. Search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.