Griswold Family FWD Sleigh!!! - Page 5 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Sam
breeves002

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 2008
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6

Garage
Trader Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartmaker View Post
So Bree, I am here at the motel on **** Street in Buffalo.

No kidding.

more tomorrow, maybe.

-chart-
Haha, I saw your post on TSOC. Call me Sam
Weird how TCCA works anywhere but your house. I honestly have NO idea why. Nothing on your account is limited or banned. No IP ban or anything.

There are some crazy street names and crazy people names out there. "Chew Kok" or "Anass Rhammar". Not joking either.

Sam

2017 Fusion Energi Platinum
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP Whipple Stage 2

Moved On:
2014 Focus Electric
2008 Mercury Sable Premier
2000 Sable LS Premium Duratec
1997 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Devoted Member

Trader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to DLC360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeves002 View Post
I'm going to take the consensus of other COTM winners as well as the general community, so your shot isn't gone yet! I'll let you know if you end up on the ballot or not.
I also agree that if you make one exception, others may want special consideration also. I see nothing wrong with him entering COTM in January and then going for COTY in 2013. The guidelines have been set for a long time, lets not start making changes now and keep it fair for all those who have been excluded becasue of picture size or other guidelines they didnt follow.

With that said, I love what you did with the wagon. You have my vote for COTM. I would go out of my way to get a picture of that myself. Check out the local Target stores, they have a t-shirt with a drawing of the car & Griswald Family Christmas on the front, would be perfect with that ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DLC360 2003 Taurus SE Wagon.
A daily driver that thinks its a show car.
December 2007 COTM, August 2011 ROTM
Aug. 2010 T.S.O.C. COTM & 2010 T.S.O.C. COTY
24 Time Award & Trophy Winner
03/31/2006 - 04/11/2012

Presently driving,
2011 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport 3.0L V6
2011 Audi A3 5 Door (mini wagon) 2.0 turbo 4cyl.
1985 Corvette with 1992 LT1 V8 (400hp)
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Sam
breeves002

Year: 2008
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6

Garage
Trader Score: 8 reviews
Well, since I've taken over, I have adapted the rules to the best way I see fit. Dschinghis Kahn and I talked about it, and he said to go and he was 'interested to see what I do with it'.

The only reason I want ANY exception made this year is because we only will have 5 entries into car of the year. I have since contacted ALL of the COTM winners of 2012 and asked them if it's okay if I enter him as well, as well as the 3 most likely to win COTM for December. Out of them, only 1 said they would rather not have the wagon enter. I have been asked by the one COTM winner that opted not to have the wagon entered that if I do enter it because the other members vote its okay, that I don't make any other exceptions. He is okay with the one entry. I feel that the only people who would be hurt by me adding this entry would be the COTM winners, and I've talked to them all.

At this point I am planning on entering that car because of it, but if I get enough opposition I may change my mind. I'm trying to do the best job I can, and need members like you to keep me in check! I've had several people PM me over my short time as a mod and give me suggestions I would have never thought about.

I must say though that this months car of the month has over 100 votes, which is more than the past 3 months combined. I must be doing something right!

If anyone else thinks it should/should not be entered, feel free to PM me with your opinion. Maybe I'll start a poll.

Sam

2017 Fusion Energi Platinum
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP Whipple Stage 2

Moved On:
2014 Focus Electric
2008 Mercury Sable Premier
2000 Sable LS Premium Duratec
1997 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page