The V8 SHO wagon - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-25-2012, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Chapter: West Coast

Trader Score: 0 reviews
The V8 SHO wagon

2 things...
1st, I need AS MANY pictures of the v8 SHO wagon as anyone has or can find. Engine, rear, front, side, give me anything and everything you got. Though I always have reasons...the main reason why I ask is...

2nd, www.v8showagon.com is down. The domain needs renewal...and I'm not sure if anyone can do it. That had some great pictures and information about the wagon. (and that gets me scared about v8sho.com. If that goes down, I'm screwed!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Do you like Mountain Dew? Then you like 75% of me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-25-2012, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

I just found some images by stalking through a photobucket album. But if the site goes down, this is a backup for the images and possibly some information so it isn't all lost.

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 04:31 AM

Chapter: Northeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnSHO View Post
2 things...
1st, I need AS MANY pictures of the v8 SHO wagon as anyone has or can find. Engine, rear, front, side, give me anything and everything you got. Though I always have reasons...the main reason why I ask is...

2nd, www.v8showagon.com is down. The domain needs renewal...and I'm not sure if anyone can do it. That had some great pictures and information about the wagon. (and that gets me scared about v8sho.com. If that goes down, I'm screwed!)
holy crap..!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Eastern Canada

Now that looks fun.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 10:17 AM

Chapter: Northeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnSHO View Post
2 things...

How many pictures and/or what pictures do you want or need? I am the owner of the V8SHOwagon, and yes, have let the domain expire (so if anyone wants it, it's up for grabs). My family and business schedule do not allow me the time to pursue the SHO hobby as I once did. I still have the car and have been using it as a daily driver for over 7 years. It continues to perform flawlessly and is quite a bit more fun to drive than your average wagon. It is still in pretty good condition, but the years have taken away it's show quality. I often plan to set a few days aside to give it a bit of TLC, but those days never come. Who knows, maybe it will show up at the Ford Carlisle show next weekend with FOR SALE signs on it. But then again, if I do polish it up, I won't be able to part with it. We'll see. Let me know what pictures you need and I can email them.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 11:11 AM

Chapter: Midwest

Trader Score: 1 reviews
I think I'm in love...

1998 Ford Taurus SE 3.0 SOHC: 132k-SOLD
2000 Ford Taurus Wagon SE 3.0 FFV: 115k

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 1998
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Trader Score: 1 reviews
^+1!!!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 10:58 PM Thread Starter

Very nice to meet you, djbartu1 although unfortunately its just on the forum. It will be nice to get in touch with the latest owner of that legend. I will get in touch PERSONALLY in a day or 2 after my birthday Ive been to the Thunder Birds airshow today.
If you got pics, if you could post, much appreciation! Everything you got, sides fronts backs inside, around above, close up, exhaust, below, anything and everything.
I love this vehicle...! When my SHO got in the wreck, I truely debated creating the next SHO wagon (with a shop near) but budget...not much. If i build another SHO, damn well it'll hold that rear. Ive had the dream of T-H-E Rage Wagon. *except color, a Chrome N creation Red or Blue * fully built. But reality check...
If you got any info on it, about it, etc, that too is a treasure here.

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-30-2012, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Lol...here's to my fellow SHO owners...
Those red wires, I'm sure many of you would know what they are. I dont... They do look pretty good in there though.

Last edited by QuinnSHO; 05-30-2012 at 01:01 PM.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 06:56 AM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Please Select a Region:

Trader Score: 2 reviews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page