Sho Build-up - Page 24 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #231 of 233 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 02:30 PM
y_r

Trader Score: 0 reviews
QUOTE (rudedog @ May 4 2009, 02:30 PM)
Quote:
Link - Rudy's at it Again. It was supposed to be strictly about the trans rebuild, and the engine swap, but it turned into more of a generic thread of just whatever we had going on around the house at the time. The first page or two gives some of the teardown, but there really isn't too much of the assembly at all being as I was the only one home most of the time and had greasy hands. I suppose I can get off my ass and rebuild the trans in the back yard for the Meen Green Trailer Queen - Steve's SHO.[/b]
very interesting project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #232 of 233 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 12:05 PM

Just a quick update incase anybody is intrested! Our little SHO project has not died or gone to the scrap yard! It just merely on hold while some other projects get attention! House projects, Lemons projects, minibike projects, truck projects etc..............

Heres a pic just to get some sadly needed views!

I always "Enjoy" going back thru this thread and reviewing how far we have come and how much we have left to go to get her finished!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #233 of 233 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 09:56 PM

If anyone is intrested in following the rest of our SHO rebuild(i know its been awhile) Please feel free to visit the Thread over at Blue Oval Cars!

Blue Oval Cars -> My 93 Sho Rebuild

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page