Nov Or Dec 09 Meet - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:39 AM Thread Starter

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kd7tqn Send a message via MSN to kd7tqn Send a message via Yahoo to kd7tqn
Anyone interested in having a meet in the puget sound area?

was thinking of somewhere in seattle or tacoma? I know some good places to eat in both.

whacha think? i know steven was trying to arrange something in may but i guess it never panned out.

Jason J. Hill
1995 Taurus LX 3.0l Vulcan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Seattle Sub stream host for
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Volunteer Conductor / Steam Locomotive fireman for the

if you couldnt tell i like trains lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 AM

im down im in everett

My mods and Races

99 taurus se "veronica" RIP
98 honda prelude leather seats! "misty"
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2009, 12:13 AM

Chapter: Pacific Northwest

Send a message via MSN to SurHaxalot
Talking

How about Dicks!
12325 30th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125

i was there today and they aren't as busy as the downtown dicks at all but the parking lot is big enough.

QUOTE (Racer X @ Apr 20 2003, 11:27 PM)
Quote:
- Step Ten.
Change your whole latitude with an ice cold Corona. You can substitute your Corona with the beer of your choice.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 12:15 AM

Talking

lets keep the ideas coming ppl i want a meet too..

or i could just say ill be somewhere sometime for something fun and you all could meet me there

Quote:
- Step Ten.
Change your whole latitude with an ice cold Corona. You can substitute your Corona with the beer of your choice.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 04:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to StevenRosenow Send a message via MSN to StevenRosenow Send a message via Yahoo to StevenRosenow
If not ****'s, then I'd recommend either XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah (which is a bit far for me), or Hooters in Lakewood. If not, there's a Famous Dave's BBQ in Lakewood, too.

-Steve

Any meet that I attend would have to be on a Monday or Tuesday, of course.

1996 Taurus GL - 264K miles and climbing. 3.0L Vulcan/AX4S automatic
1992 Ford Taurus SHO - 218K miles and climbing. 3.0L 24V DOHC/MTX manual.
1955 Kenworth-Pacific School Coach school bus. 73 pass. cap. Over 500K miles and climbing. GMC 401 cid V6 gas engine/5-spd. Fuller 6252 manual.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 12:07 AM

Exclamation

i have heard nothing but good things about famous daves and hooters, but never gone. not only that but the parking lot is big and it can be a meet that the whole family could enjoy.

but if we want to include our chapter mod we will have to do it when people get off work after dark)

Steven do you have any time off for a weekend?

Quote:
- Step Ten.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 02:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to StevenRosenow Send a message via MSN to StevenRosenow Send a message via Yahoo to StevenRosenow
Weekends right now for me are extremely hard to come by as far as getting time off for them. I work in retail and this time of year is especially demanding.

I'll keep an eye on my schedule, and if I work a morning shift that'd be fine for a late afternoon, early evening meet or somewhere in that range. The Hooters in Lakewood has a small parking lot and it's always packed, and where the Famous Daves restaurant is, it's packed because it's in a retail shopping complex.

1955 Kenworth-Pacific School Coach school bus. 73 pass. cap. Over 500K miles and climbing. GMC 401 cid V6 gas engine/5-spd. Fuller 6252 manual.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 03:37 PM

QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Nov 21 2009, 12:10 AM)
Quote:
Weekends right now for me are extremely hard to come by as far as getting time off for them. I work in retail and this time of year is especially demanding.

I'll keep an eye on my schedule, and if I work a morning shift that'd be fine for a late afternoon, early evening meet or somewhere in that range. The Hooters in Lakewood has a small parking lot and it's always packed, and where the Famous Daves restaurant is, it's packed because it's in a retail shopping complex.[/b]
lets have a meet where you work..

Quote:
- Step Ten.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 05:50 AM

There's a couple really nice restaurants in the Lacey area adjacent to my work, including a Puerta Vallarta mexican restaurant as well as several others on the other side of Marvin Road.

That is, if you are willing to drive down from Seatac to Lacey.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 03:13 AM

Talking

QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Nov 26 2009, 03:50 AM)
Quote:
There's a couple really nice restaurants in the Lacey area adjacent to my work, including a Puerta Vallarta mexican restaurant as well as several others on the other side of Marvin Road.

That is, if you are willing to drive down from Seatac to Lacey. [/b]
Lacey is nothing. i drive to Tacoma all the time for the pull-a-part in Lakewood.. Lacey is a little farther, but shouldn't be a problem.

so now we need more people!

Quote:
- Step Ten.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page