Hello? - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Racer X
QUOTE (Gentz @ Apr 2 2010, 10:34 AM)
Quote:
You got the ball rolling? So inevitably you went oh hey we should do this... but then you did not do any planning or anything? That's exactly what I gather. I heard from those involved. And also Focus Nation? Do you want a cookie? I'm so glad you go to other meets that have nothing to do with us and then you try to bring what they do into us saying you like following what they do. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! Come on be real here.[/b]
Ugh...

You're being this.

Don't be this. It's Friday, it's a nice day outside. Just for a day, why don't you try and be pleasant, and not be condescending and confrontational with everyone?

Think you can handle that, champ?

Fin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Banned

QUOTE (Racer X @ Apr 2 2010, 11:05 AM)
Quote:
Quote:
You got the ball rolling? So inevitably you went oh hey we should do this... but then you did not do any planning or anything? That's exactly what I gather. I heard from those involved. And also Focus Nation? Do you want a cookie? I'm so glad you go to other meets that have nothing to do with us and then you try to bring what they do into us saying you like following what they do. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! Come on be real here.[/b]
Ugh...

You're being this.

Don't be this. It's Friday, it's a nice day outside. Just for a day, why don't you try and be pleasant, and not be condescending and confrontational with everyone?

[/b][/quote]

Hamal This is such an ever so classy response... But honestly I am calling it out as i see it and my response that is right above your post is what i have to say.

....Smart Ass Thread Topics Receive Smart Ass Responses.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Midwest

QUOTE (Gentz @ Apr 2 2010, 09:13 AM)
Quote:
QUOTE (Racer X @ Apr 2 2010, 11:05 AM)
Quote:
Quote:
Ugh...

You're being this.

[/b][/quote]

Hamal This is such an ever so classy response... But honestly I am calling it out as i see it and my response that is right above your post is what i have to say.

....Smart Ass Thread Topics Receive Smart Ass Responses.
[/b][/quote]

Obviously one of your friends were flinging poo on to you and got you in a bad mood.

I'll leave it at that. *ignored*

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Banned

Hah! So nothing to say so you post a pictures that make sense? Grow up .. both of you. I can't believe this, the moment some one hears the truth there is this ****. Ashley you have moved quite down in my list, how nice. Lets all grow up for once, and not bitch and complain and moan when some one tells you the truth, about things.

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to Racer X
QUOTE (Gentz @ Apr 2 2010, 11:29 AM)
Quote:
Hah! So nothing to say so you post a pictures that make sense? Grow up .. both of you. I can't believe this, the moment some one hears the truth there is this ****. Ashley you have moved quite down in my list, how nice. Lets all grow up for once, and not bitch and complain and moan when some one tells you the truth, about things.[/b]
You see, here's the thing...

There's having a discussion, and then there's berating and brow beating someone.

You tend to trend towards the latter all the time. You did it in this thread, you did it last night, you did it in Mike's thread last month, and you did it in a PM with me. It's not cool, and it makes you look like a child who lacks the interpersonal skills that the rest of us learned in grade school.

And I'm getting tired of it, and the complaints from everyone about it.

You want people to grow up; you first. Otherwise, you're just another hypocrite.

Fin.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Banned

No Hamal this is me saying how everything is. Remember I type things out, you and her seem to use copy and paste and try to play funny on something that in my opinion is pretty serious. You do not down talk any of my friends and that is exactly what this thread was.

... Oh another thing.. This response that I'm responding to is for sure a PM and not a reply.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to rudedog Send a message via MSN to rudedog Send a message via Yahoo to rudedog
Yo G, take a pill. She simply wanted to know if there was going to be an ROTB. And yes, she did get the ball rolling. As she also stated it got turned inside out and passed around. Again, not what she had planned. Mike states it's the duty of the president, well, ok, how you gonna have a national meet when the president flat out says it not a national, but a regional thing , but oh, the rest of you are invited. Mike, I believe you're correct that there won't be another.

G, I like this....QUOTE
Quote:
Honestly.. simple as this, do something about it if you wanna do it.[/b]
Ashley DID try to do something about it, as did I, last July, I tried to do something that the president said "could not ever be pulled off." Well, thanks to a bunch of drunken souls, he was right. So going with Hamal, not only is it Friday, and a very nice day, it's Good Friday, and a very nice day, so be nice.

Rudy Heinemann Jr.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 2008 Car of The Month/Car of the Year 2008

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

February Car of the Month T.S.O.C.
March Car of The Month T.C.C.A.

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to sho continental
Everyone is more than welcome to come to the SHO Convention.

'93-SHO-Emerald/Ebony - Nov '05 COTM (sold)
'95-SHO-Jewel/Mocha - April '10 COTM
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 10:48 AM

Chapter: Northeast

of course not

Is not fine if you really push your beliefs to other people. But if you think that it could make their life good. Try to talk to them politely of what has God given to us.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 11:06 AM

Chapter: Southeast

Please check the date of the post you are replying to

2011 Ford Fusion SE V6 FFV, Appearance Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page