Up to 30% discount for OBDII Diagnosis Tools! |TOPDON - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Up to 30% discount for OBDII Diagnosis Tools! |TOPDON

New Promotion! Up to 30% discount for OBDII Diagnosis Tools!

TOPDON Plus 2.0
Original Price: $59.99
Now: $41.99 With coupon code: 30AZBI2U
Expire Date: 08/31/2018 11:59 PM (PDT)
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F6F4BRG

【Complete OBD2 Functions】Includes reading/erasing codes, live data stream, freeze frame data, O2 sensor test, on-board
monitor test, vehicle information, etc
【3 commonly-used functions】DTC lookup - know codes definition directly; MIL turn-off - be accomplished by erasing DTCs; I/M
readiness status - make sure the emission-related systems are alright
【Data Print】In addition to obtain vehicle current running status from the readable live data with graph, it also supports printing
freeze frame data via PC for further quick repair and maintenance

TOPDON TD300
Original Price:$15.99 Now: $9.99 Expire Date: Aug 28th (PST)
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G282LC3

【RESET CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】Connected to your car directly, TOPDON TD300 car diagnostic tool enables you to read and
clear engine codes, and reset the warning lamp(MIL) on your dashboard without external batteries to power it on.
【READ I/M READINESS STATUS】To make sure you can easily pass emission test, this scan tool is designed with I/M
readiness status checking function to help you clearly understand the emission-related status of your car.
【COMPATIBLE VEHICLES】As an obd2 scanner, TD300 will definitely work on CAN or OBD2 protocols compliant vehicles,
thatís to say, it fits most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer cars and light trucks.

TopDon Artibox
Original Price: $69.99 Now: $59.49 Expire Date: Aug 28th (PST)
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKKRMR4

【Efficient read & clear】 read/clear DTCs; read I/M readiness status, live data stream, freeze frame data and vehicle information etc. To get a professional-level Diagnoses on users' vehicle
【Real-time monitoring】 check vehicle monitors such as oxygen sensor, fuel system status, calculated load value, coolant temperature and intake manifold pressure and 0-100 km/H speeding test

Topdon AL200
Original Price:$ 33.99 Now: $28.89 Expire Date: Aug 28th (PST)
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DGN4155

【MIL TURN-OFF】OBD2 code reader TOPDON Artilink200 supports reading and clearing codes stored in vehicle ECU about partial Engine and Transmission faults, and it makes great sense in the check engine light turning off after the maintenance
【I/M READINESS CHEKING】 The I/M readiness status checking works on the sensors related to emissions, checking the sensorsí running status to figure out whether your vehicle pass the emission test or itís time to have your vehicle maintenance
【DATA RETRIEVAL】 Freeze frame data retrieving checks the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs, and vehicle identification number retrieving helps users identify vehicle information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page