Selex Coilover Type Max 96+ Group Buy - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: West Coast

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to loudsho92 Send a message via Yahoo to loudsho92
Talking

QUOTE (Firespirit @ Nov 2 2009, 04:27 PM)
Quote:
QUOTE (LOUDSHO92 @ Nov 2 2009, 01:32 PM)
Quote:
QUOTE (Firespirit @ Nov 2 2009, 01:32 PM)
Quote:
How long will these be available? I am looking to buy some things in the early parts of next year.[/b]
They will always be vailable but to get the lower pricing it needs to be done as a group.
[/b][/quote]

Well the reason I asked was because I don't really have that $2K or even $500 laying around at the moment but I will in the beginning of next year after I rebuild my savings again.
[/b][/quote]

I understand just letting you know whats going on.

92 White SHO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Performance: Turbo 297hp 279ftlb
-Drivetrain: CM Clutch,SHONut Mounts,QUAIFE
-Suspension: SS Coilovers, 24/26mm,Poly,Gen3,H-Brace, Subframe
-Brakes: Cobra front, 11.6 rear
-Looks: Sound System,Speedhut,Pilot Fogs,Clear Corners,Gen2 Console, CF Cowl Hood & Trunk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 01:32 PM

Send a message via MSN to chedder88
I take it these are the full kits. Are they their SR40's or the TR60's, Whats the price difference between the two. I take it that price is in greenback not the loony. Are there taxes on top or not? Whats the shipping cost associated with it, like is it included in the 2 grand or not. If it is would I get a discount since it dosen't have to cross the canadian american border. Basically I just want to know as much as possible before I throw down that much coin for a suspension system. It is a complete kit right, so there is nothing else I will need if I want to upgrade from stock to these?

<span style="color:#FF6666">"It takes twenty years or more of peace to make a man; it only takes twenty seconds of war to destroy him." King Baudouin I of Belgium

"A man who kills on his own is a murderer. A man who kills at his government&#39;s request is a national hero." Ramman Kenoun
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Talking

QUOTE (Chedder88 @ Nov 19 2009, 02:32 PM)
Quote:
I take it these are the full kits. Are they their SR40's or the TR60's, Whats the price difference between the two. I take it that price is in greenback not the loony. Are there taxes on top or not? Whats the shipping cost associated with it, like is it included in the 2 grand or not. If it is would I get a discount since it dosen't have to cross the canadian american border. Basically I just want to know as much as possible before I throw down that much coin for a suspension system. It is a complete kit right, so there is nothing else I will need if I want to upgrade from stock to these?[/b]
These are full kits. The struts are not the TR's or any others. They are deisgned specifically for the coilover kit and are adjustable.

Prices US.

No taxes.

Shipping in Canda is around $55, just got an order for the struts only and thats what the shipping is in Canada.

No discount other then in shipping as they would be shipping in Canada.

Complete kit.

92 White SHO

-Looks: Sound System,Speedhut,Pilot Fogs,Clear Corners,Gen2 Console, CF Cowl Hood & Trunk

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 02:23 PM

So what exactly comes with this kit?

<span style="color:#FF6666">"It takes twenty years or more of peace to make a man; it only takes twenty seconds of war to destroy him." King Baudouin I of Belgium

"A man who kills on his own is a murderer. A man who kills at his government&#39;s request is a national hero." Ramman Kenoun
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Eastern Canada
Year: 1994
Model: Ford Taurus SHO
Engine: 3.0L Yamaha V6

Send a message via MSN to mooby
everything you need lol

the tr 40 and tr 60 are replacement strut those are better then monroe or other gabriel and kyb

the tr 60 with eibach or intrax would be a real good compromise

but it would still be stock no coil over nothing fancy just a better replacement

those are the complete coil over

made for our car strut goes into the knucle and you have the reste the strut and coilover and top plate

there nothing more to it

maybe get the full ajustable top plate for the camber ajustement

are you suuplying them a set of the after market part ( cuz ) they have a stock regular plate ) if you send them a plate they will make the plate a part off the coil over they never got any part nor real demand but they are ready to do the job right the first time

done so far discoball hid rear and front mustang gt caliper disk brake setup,moog ball joint tie rod end front and rear sway bar 24 26mm with moog blue bushing strutbar bushing 16" mag and yokohama aviz trz plus new engine and tranny on 15 jan 2006 plus new eibach coil and 07 front seat sho cluster led

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 03:26 PM

I now am on the fence around these.
I could walk into partsource and get OEM parts for $1010, or spend $2190 and get these.
I'm just not sure if I think a harder suspension is really worth over $1100 of my money.

2190 comes from (2000+55)x1.06 for the conversion to canadian currency

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Talking

QUOTE (Chedder88 @ Nov 19 2009, 05:26 PM)
Quote:
I now am on the fence around these.
I could walk into partsource and get OEM parts for $1010, or spend $2190 and get these.
I'm just not sure if I think a harder suspension is really worth over $1100 of my money.

2190 comes from (2000+55)x1.06 for the conversion to canadian currency[/b]
Well it comes down to what you want. If you want an adjustable racing type suspension this is the way to go.

Also if we get more poeple the price drops.

The includes everything as well as the caster/camber plates as this is for the Gen3/4.

We can also get you the Selex OEM "Quickstrut" line as well. We also have the TR60s if you want conventional struts and springs. We are working with Intrax for springs.

92 White SHO

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 02:33 PM

I was wondering will the ride height change at all? Since the wheel upgrade I can't really afford to go any lower with how bad the streets are here in southern ontario.

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Devoted Member

Talking

It's adjustable so you can be stock or lower.

92 White SHO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page