Hids W/newer Slim Ballasts - Page 3 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Chapter: Southeast

Trader Score: 1 reviews
QUOTE (michakaveli @ Apr 23 2009, 05:40 PM)
Quote:
Yeeaahhhh.... such a vague response. Shows that you are a good reseller. Thanks![/b]
Really Man, no need for the contorted feelings. I'm offering a product I stand behind. I did my research on these kits before I started stocking them, and if you wanted more "specifics" you should just read the top post. That should be all you need to know. Any person buying these kits from the forums get a top tier product with a full SWAP OUT (not manufacturer's repair) warranty, and at an unheard of discount. My SALES resume here speaks for itself, so now I'd urge you to corner your sarcasm, do your own research, and make an informed decision...not an emotional one.

BTW....over 100 kits sold over the last 4mos and no complaints.

James E.

Down to just THREE...so not me!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

91 Green/ Mocha Plus
97 Thunderbird LX
01 Expedition Eddie Boober

Can I Have Some Spam?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 23 2009, 07:42 PM)
Quote:
haha sounds good to me. Give me about a month or so to get a job and some money and Ill PM you about the lights.

One more question. How much of a difference in light output is there between the hi beam bulb and the low beam bulb?[/b]
I'd say the output is about 50% more on the Hi beam...it's a significant difference, but not as much as regular lights...but then again, you don't really need that much more.

James E.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

91 Green/ Mocha Plus
97 Thunderbird LX

Can I Have Some Spam?
post #23 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 08:31 AM
Devoted Member

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to animex2
I say if you want to see them so bad in person michakaveli drive down to ATL to see them. It is kind of a ridiculous request asking someone selling such an inexpensive item in mass quantity too drive up and show them to you.

Just my $.02

2003 Green with Metallic Clearcoat 4.7l High Output Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

1994 White 3.0 MTX SHO

post #24 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Technical Advisor

Trader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bull geek Send a message via MSN to bull geek
QUOTE (animex2 @ Apr 25 2009, 08:31 AM)
Quote:
I say if you want to see them so bad in person michakaveli drive down to ATL to see them. It is kind of a ridiculous request asking someone selling such an inexpensive item in mass quantity too drive up and show them to you.

Just my $.02[/b]
Did you even read the original post?

QUOTE (michakaveli @ Apr 23 2009, 09:30 AM)
Quote:
James, you ever come up to Columbia? I'm interested in adding HID's to my Gen IV. I'd like to see them in person prior to any financial exchange [/b]
In other words: He was wondering if James ever passes through or goes to Columbia. What is the harm in asking a question like that? Pretty reasonable. No one asked James to do anything.

Keep your $.02 to yourself.

--Nick
-'66 Ford Country Squire wagon 390/C6
-'87 & '89 Mercury Colony Park wagons 302 EFI/AOD
-'90 Lincoln Town Car 302 EFI/AOD
-'03 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L/4R70W

former '87 Taurus 3.0 GL sedan, '87 Taurus 3.0 GL Wagon, '97 Taurus SHO 3.4 V8 sedan, '00 Taurus SEL 3.0 24V
post #25 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Apr 26 2009, 03:07 AM)
Quote:
In other words: He was wondering if James ever passes through or goes to Columbia. What is the harm in asking a question like that? Pretty reasonable. No one asked James to do anything.

Keep your $.02 to yourself.[/b]
You're right, he didn't ask...but he made the inference. Still kinda odd to me. I figure Nick, you know him and he's a stand up guy, which is why you don't find issue with his inference. *Columbia guys sticking together* LOL.....MY issue is that if Nopi sells a product or Jegs or Summit is selling a product, you don't ask the salesman to let you see the product before you order it online and put down money...HELL, I'm sure he's ordered from Ebay and you KNOW it's hit or miss there...so in that and in that PRIMARILY it's an odd request.

Nick, you've seen me on this forum for YEARS, and we've seen one another in person on a few occassions. I've been active in the Taurus community, and have worked pretty dayum hard to help make things available for our cars that have not been. So, I think that in spite of how well you know Michakaveli, you should understand where me and Animex are coming from. No matter what trends of travel I become privy to, I still wouldn't expect that someone from ANOTHER state make a special trip or even a ONE BLOCK DETOUR to me for an $85 product that usually goes for twice the price. It's a sensibility thing.

And as for the two pennies...no Man's is greater than another so if you get to add your's, accept others'!

James E.

91 Green/ Mocha Plus
97 Thunderbird LX

Can I Have Some Spam?
post #26 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Midwest

Seriously, guys? This is a for sale ad. Stop arguing and bickering and just buy the kit. If you don't like it I'm sure James will let you send it back for a refund.

And by personal shopping experience - James is a great seller and very flexible! He accurately describes his products and if I had the money or if I were going to mod the 97 anymore I'd plunk down some money for this kit in a heartbeat.

post #27 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Trader Score: 4 reviews
OK the thread is cleaned up. Please confine your remarks to actual questions about the product. If you want it great, if you don't move on.....

Paul Nimz
'10 Red Genesis Coupe
'08 Hyundai Accent
post #28 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Ash and Paul...it really shouldn't have gone that far.

91 Green/ Mocha Plus
97 Thunderbird LX

Can I Have Some Spam?
post #29 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 02:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to michakaveli
QUOTE (jc91sc @ Apr 27 2009, 03:21 PM)
Quote:
Thanks Ash and Paul...it really shouldn't have gone that far.[/b]
I know.. Who would have thought
post #30 of 81 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Devoted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to efan08
Thanks for the help James, hopefully I will be able to gather up some money this summer so I can buy a set.

BTW James is one of the few people that I would buy from on these forums. He is a good person to buy from

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page