We Have Rebate On Retro Solution Hid Kits! - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Chapter: Eastern Canada
Year: 1994
Model: Ford Taurus SHO
Engine: 3.0L Yamaha V6

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to mooby
this would fit on our car then ill ask him

for the kit rebate lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

done so far discoball hid rear and front mustang gt caliper disk brake setup,moog ball joint tie rod end front and rear sway bar 24 26mm with moog blue bushing strutbar bushing 16" mag and yokohama aviz trz plus new engine and tranny on 15 jan 2006 plus new eibach coil and 07 front seat sho cluster led

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Devoted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to efan08
Quote:
this would fit on our car then ill ask him

for the kit rebate lol
[/b]
you might as well ask him for a rebate on everything they have concering the headlights because some people might wanna throw in some angel eyes to their projector kit. i know i would put some of those red or blue angel eyes if i got the projector kit

post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 12:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to alpinesable3.0 Send a message via MSN to alpinesable3.0
Quote:
First you should have contacted Jason and Barry (RocketFoot) about this instead of posting it in all the forums. Second, you should have just made one post in the Vendors/Group Buy forums.
[/b]
ya know....this is part of the problem with this club, i know we've had the other topic about money and why the server will crash every so often, but when a member does some research and finds something that will benefit members of the club then someone calls "foul" and squashes it. this is in no way meant to call out Qwertz or any other mod but honestly does this kind of post need to be made in the topic? shouldn't the mod team be working WITH the members of the club? and if a message like this absolutely needs to be made wouldn't it have more proper placement as a PM rather than a public calling out of that member?

mooby, to echo a couple other posts in this topic, thank you, thank you for taking some initiative and sharing information you found when you by no means had to.

~Shane
2008 Milan I4 5sp manual, 16k
2001 Ford ZX2, 53k Auto

post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Devoted Member

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
First you should have contacted Jason and Barry (RocketFoot) about this instead of posting it in all the forums. Second, you should have just made one post in the Vendors/Group Buy forums.
[/b]
ya know....this is part of the problem with this club, i know we've had the other topic about money and why the server will crash every so often, but when a member does some research and finds something that will benefit members of the club then someone calls "foul" and squashes it. this is in no way meant to call out Qwertz or any other mod but honestly does this kind of post need to be made in the topic? shouldn't the mod team be working WITH the members of the club? and if a message like this absolutely needs to be made wouldn't it have more proper placement as a PM rather than a public calling out of that member?
[/b][/quote]
if i was you i would watch you say to a mod unless you wanna join in on the ban bus

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

I'm not going to ban alpine. I was having a bad day and I could have phrased things a little better, but I didn't. I didn't lock or hide any of the other topics either and neither has any of the other mods AFAIK. We have the rules spelled out concerning group buys and vendors that we all worked hard for. I'm just making a note that Mooby is responsible for contacting the admins regarding this matter and not the other way around.

[
] - [
]
Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable? A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an
assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small furry mammal.
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

well i did post them but no answer so i could not wait any longer since i was really proud off this

and it not a vendor not a group buy the guy only making us a better deal on some amazing **** we all love

www.retro-solutions.com/ballastsettings.gif
setting 2 is35w, setting 5 is 50w

there a email on the page and he can make some angel eye just need to have enought people in for

That is with SOME 9007 applications, which I will assume that is in reference to. The fix works well.

this is to put the lamp 1/4 inch back to fix some light issue and rudy will have some pic for us to knwo what to do

There is no projector kit for the Taurus yet, we would need a show of people interested to start work on that as it is very time consuming to build a design up.

so people we have a email link on the retro tcca page contatc the guy if you need anything im sure he will accomodate us very well

done so far discoball hid rear and front mustang gt caliper disk brake setup,moog ball joint tie rod end front and rear sway bar 24 26mm with moog blue bushing strutbar bushing 16" mag and yokohama aviz trz plus new engine and tranny on 15 jan 2006 plus new eibach coil and 07 front seat sho cluster led

post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:07 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to rudedog Send a message via MSN to rudedog Send a message via Yahoo to rudedog
Quote:
this is to put the lamp 1/4 inch back to fix some light issue and rudy will have some pic for us to knwo what to do [/b]
Dude, I don't have pics, as I'm not sure I even have to do this. I'm waiting till I have a couple of people here to find out and do some intense comparisons as to whether or not I will.

Rudy Heinemann Jr.

May 2008 Car of The Month/Car of the Year 2008

February Car of the Month T.S.O.C.
March Car of The Month T.C.C.A.

post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

yeah well youre friend on other post tell us he will come and fix this on your car lol so i was gessing you had minor prb

maybe not since you have g2

post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:34 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to rudedog Send a message via MSN to rudedog Send a message via Yahoo to rudedog
OK, well, like I said, once we do a little comparison, and some research, I'll let everyone know. With him in school, and having a job through the week it may take a while. My kit has been installed for about a month and a half I think, maybe a bit longer. BUT in that time, I have driven the thing at night MAYBE 6 times, to the little corner store and back, total drive time each trip, MAYBE 10 full minutes. If you do the math, thats 1 hour, out of a conservative 45 days. I'd certainly like to get some more "time" on my set-up, before I go recommending them and causing all kinds of hype. Now, with that said, Moob has taken this and run with it. Awesome!! I hope it works out very well for every one. Again, be patient, and we'll all know soon enough. Thanks, Rudy.

Rudy Heinemann Jr.

May 2008 Car of The Month/Car of the Year 2008

February Car of the Month T.S.O.C.
March Car of The Month T.C.C.A.

post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Devoted Member

I can try to look at my setup to see what I can do with it if that will stop the arguing

But dont hold me to getting this done because I really have no idea what Im working with, but I might be able to figure something out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page