Resignation - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Resignation

It's time. Between TCCA and all our contributions being sold out to people who really don't care, the person responsible for said sellout being too chicken to offer the details of the transaction, and the recent despicable canning of a couple moderators (as well as removal from their elected chapter positions) without prior warning, I am hereby resigning my post as President of the Northern Chapter. This site has gone so far down the toilet it's unbelievable.

Besides, since this is a for-profit organization now and I'm not getting paid (like the admins and probably a couple select moderators are), I don't feel like putting forth any effort for someone else's financial gain.

I won't nominate anyone to take my place as I've got a feeling there's not going to be much activity here anymore, and I don't expect anyone to want to offer their service to this board, especially when chapter mods don't get so much as an acknowledgment when they try to raise concerns about goings-on (and it was this way long before the current debacle went down).

Don't count on this resignation to be accepted any time soon. Another chapter president attempted to resign months ago and the administration continues to ignore his request.

Although I expect this thread to be summarily deleted, I offer up one last word to the management:

When this place turns into a ghost town, I hope you can get over yourselves long enough to comprehend why.

Gone elsewhere in search of a pleasant Taurus/Sable forum run by people who actually care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page