Where Is Everyone From In The North? - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 02:19 PM

Chapter: Northern
Year: 1994
Model: Ford Taurus Police Interceptor
Engine: 3.8L Essex

Garage
Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to 94pdpkg
I am Shawn 31, Lakewood, Colorado.
I have 3-boys and a beautiful wife

java script:emoticon('', 'smid_12')

S. Rogers[SIZE=1][COLOR=red][FONT=Optima]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 06:16 PM

Ryan
Pierre SD
98 Sable. Wife's car mostly.
I do landscape work (my own company) also work as a public safety dispatcher for the State of South Dakota.
I am mainly a pickup and truck guy. But the Sable has been a great car. It hauled to most of my chemo treatments and other doctor related stuff.

I really haven't thought about any mods or anything like that yet. (I have had the car for almost 3 years, you can tell I am in a big hurry.)
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 09:58 AM

Year: 2000
Model: Ford Taurus
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sable_punk02
Kinderek
IC, Iowa as of Sept.

currently i clean houses but i am lookin for a new job but as well. i am also a struggling actor primarily in theater. im single. i have alot of plans for my 2001 G4 but i lack the money to much of anything bc im paying off student loans and credit card debt. I have had the car for 2yrs and have put in 2 700w 12's w/ an RF 350w amp but i plan on redoing the whole system as well as alot of other things once the money is available

RIP
1995 Mercury Sable-Snowplow
2001 Ford Taurus SES - Hannah

Current
2000 Ford Taurus SE 24V DOHC - Hannah 2.0

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to josh1 Send a message via MSN to josh1 Send a message via Yahoo to josh1
Josh Hale, 21, from Cottage Grove, WI, Cottage Grove is near the Madison area for those wondering. I currently drive a toreador red 96 gl with a vulcan, used to own a black 95 gl also with a vulcan, but two frontal accidents and a semi hitting it in the rear totaled it. the 96 used to belong to my mom, but she gave it to me, and i couldn't be happier. Have done a few mods to it, with many more to come. My plans for it are to either make it an all motor monster or supercharge/turbocharge it, supercharged/turbocharged aspiration would take a lot of custom work, so right now NA looks like the way to go. Oh by the way if your from WI let me know, trying to find TCCA members from around here.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 11:30 AM

Hi, Kelly, 27, new member, from Greenwood Village, CO (Denver suburb).

I seem to be the only girl around here, but that's okay, I can play with the boys. Own an '02 Taurus SEL w/ the Duratec 3.0L DOHC that is waiting to receive a new coil pack tomorrow and saving up money to do front end work so that she is ready for autocross next summer (since I don't think I'll be ready before the end fo the season this year).
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008, 10:43 PM

names cj at the bright age of 23 and i live in the small hick town of buena vist co...120 miles west of denver ...soon too move to denver though...more money ...any ways...gots me a 1991 sho (g1) dohc, v6, 3.0 standard tranny ....dont know what else to call it ..and yea its in need of a lil repair but still runs great ..swear all the ford parts are falling apart around the yamaha motor! ...and ive decided to call it alex after my ex..swear the car is just like her ...bi-polar and just mean to me some times but it knows i love it ....so yea im very happy with my bull...love to race another one though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 01:06 AM

My name is Tony ( of course). I live in Henrietta Mo. and work at a private security company in KC. I have a 99 Bull SE 3.0 Vulcan. Ive had it for about a month. Plan on some rims, audio system, window tint, and maybe some mods to the 3.0. Im married and have 3 kids. I also have a 97 Chevy Z71.

What doesnt kill ya...makes ya stronger!!!!
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2013, 02:11 AM

Chapter: Southern

I'm Mark from Branson, Mo. I'm 25 and I work at the leading digestive enzyme supplement manufacturing company in the US, National Enzyme Company. I'm divorced with a 17 month old boy, Liam. I have a 2001 Taurus SES that I'm planning to just modernize. Manily convenience features and lighting upgrades and such. Anyone in the 417 area hit me up!

-1999 Mercury Sable GS-24v Duratec (SOLD)
-2001 Ford Taurus SES VULCAN POWA!!! (RIP)
-1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC-4.6 32v Intech V8 (current)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page