Hey Taurus gang!! - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Hey Taurus gang!!

I recently got in a bad wreck and got my 2013 Taurus Limited totaled so now i drive a VW Jetta 2.0T BUT!!! That means i am trying to sell my semi-new Blaque Diamond Rims w/ semi-new Nexen tires! (I didnt even have them for a year but i do have the receipt for them) I paid $1600 for the rim set and an additional $500 for the Nexen tires & they came with new lugs and wheel locks! I would like to sell the wheels WITH the tires and all for $1800. Im also trying to sell a set of H&R Lowering springs (not coilovers sadly just the springs themselves) i ordered them online for $235 but i never got them put on so they STILL are sitting in its box lol. Im trying to sell the lowering springs for at least $200. (The springs are for a 2013 Taurus Limited but apparently they fit most base model Taurus like the SE SEL & Limited but im not sure if they fit the SHO) I WILL BE FOLLOWING THIS POSTING UP WITH PICTURES/SPECS/INFO LATER TODAY!! Im just stuck at work right now lol. If you are interested please contact me through this or text me at (832)-229-1942 🙂
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 11:29 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 1998
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Trader Score: 1 reviews
Good luck and welcome!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 01:23 PM

Chapter: Pacific Northwest
Year: 2005
Model: Mercury Montego
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Garage
Trader Score: 0 reviews
Not many people are going to see your for sale thing here, as not many people read the introductions. I believe you have to wait until you reach a certain post count before you can post in the for sale section..

Good luck thou.

Brian - Carpe Diem

2005 Mercury Montego 52k
2004 GMC Envoy XUV 182k
2001 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 120K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page