Official Southeast Chapter Decal Thread - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lzzrdboy Send a message via MSN to lzzrdboy Send a message via Yahoo to lzzrdboy
last updated: 7-11-2007</span>

If you&#39;re interested in ordering one of the TCCA Southeast Chapter decals, or a set of TCCA Emblem Overlay Decals, please read the following in its entirety. Please DO NOT submit your order in the form of a reply.

All of the Southeast Chapter&#39;s decals are created by Tim at TFB Designs. Tim has been designing & manufacturing vinyl decals for many years and has a 100% Positive feedback rating on eBay. Each decal order includes detailed application instructions with step-by-step photos for easy installation. All of Tim&#39;s vinyl decals are very high quality and will not fade or peel off. Tim also designs decals for other Makes & Models so check HERE for examples of Tim&#39;s other work.

At the time of this edit, Tim has 5 different decal designs available on his dedicated TCCA Page. If you&#39;d like to order either of the TCCA Southeast decals, or either of the DOCH decals, use This Link. To order a set of Emblem Overlay Decals, follow the instructions below.

Ford Emblem Overlay Decal (with TCCA "Bull" logo)
How To Order: All emblem overlay decal orders must be placed directly with Tim at TFB designs. Since Tim is shipping on a per-order basis, it&#39;s just easier if orders and payments are sent to him. To place your emblem overlay decal order, email Tim directly at tim@tfbdesigns.com and mention what exactly it is that you require. He&#39;ll reply to you with all the information he&#39;ll require to manufacture your decals.

Available Emblem Overlay Colors:
  • White (All current stock is on white vinyl)
  • Black
  • Silver
  • Grey
  • Dark Grey
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Dark Blue (Ford Blue)
  • Maroon
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Brown
  • Gold
  • Simulated Carbon Fiber
  • Chrome (emblem overlay decal "bull" only)
  • Brushed Aluminum (emblem overlay decal "bull" only)
  • more upon request...
Design Fee Contributions (TCCA Donation):
I&#39;ve now started to receive contributions toward the design fee of $50 I paid to Tim. As a result, I&#39;m posting current contributions here so those who have helped out can get their Due Props! I&#39;ve also found that any person who contributes to the Design fee will receive supporter status based on the donation $ amount (thanks Jason). Thanks guys! (All design fee contributions will need to be sent to LzzrdBoy as I originally covered the fee myself.)

Design Fee Contributors:
LzzrdBoy - $35
Bull Geek - $5
<span style="color:green">cflguy2005 - $10

Please feel free to post your questions/comments to this thread. But remember, any order posted here will NOT be processed for shipment.

Thanks for your participation and support!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 03:48 AM
COTM Advisor

Chapter: Southeast

Send a message via AIM to cflguy2005 Send a message via MSN to cflguy2005 Send a message via Yahoo to cflguy2005
I wont be able to pay for this until I get paid this upcoming friday. Even then it&#39;ll be a couple days before i&#39;ll be able to send the money out. hope its not inconvenient.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current: 1995 Taurus GL - 3.0L OHV || 2007 Ion 2 - 2.2 DOHC
Past: 1996 Cavalier LS - 2.2L OHV
Future: Taurus SHO
"To Become a Mechanic", by Taurus Ess Aitch Oh. Great book, would read again. -TrueBlue
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to lzzrdboy Send a message via MSN to lzzrdboy Send a message via Yahoo to lzzrdboy
Quote:
Originally posted by cflguy2005@Apr 9 2006, 02:48 AM
I wont be able to pay for this until I get paid this upcoming friday. Even then it&#39;ll be a couple days before i&#39;ll be able to send the money out. hope its not inconvenient.
It&#39;s kewl! Only have payments so far for myself and one other anyway. We&#39;ve all waited this long so I&#39;m sure a few more days won&#39;t hurt. Just holler when you&#39;re able!

L8R!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Technical Advisor

Trader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bull geek Send a message via MSN to bull geek
Hey man,

Just got back from a weekend at the beach, so once the $ transfer from my bank account to paypal, I&#39;ll get the money out your way. Just to confirm, I owe you $10.05 for the 2 3" Decals + shipping. BTW, I would like mine to be white. I&#39;m going to through in a little extra for you going out of your way and putting a down payment on the design, etc too. Thanks again for all the work man! Apperciate it

--Nick
-'66 Ford Country Squire wagon 390/C6
-'87 & '89 Mercury Colony Park wagons 302 EFI/AOD
-'90 Lincoln Town Car 302 EFI/AOD
-'03 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L/4R70W

former '87 Taurus 3.0 GL sedan, '87 Taurus 3.0 GL Wagon, '97 Taurus SHO 3.4 V8 sedan, '00 Taurus SEL 3.0 24V
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-14-2006, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bull Geek@Apr 10 2006, 06:10 PM
Hey man,

Just got back from a weekend at the beach, so once the $ transfer from my bank account to paypal, I&#39;ll get the money out your way. Just to confirm, I owe you $10.05 for the 2 3" Decals + shipping. BTW, I would like mine to be white. I&#39;m going to through in a little extra for you going out of your way and putting a down payment on the design, etc too. Thanks again for all the work man! Apperciate it
Just use the order page when you&#39;re ready Bull. Unless you&#39;re going to send a check or money order. Either way, the directions are pretty clear.

I&#39;ve only gotten payment from one other member so far. Need to meet the minimums or I&#39;m going to end up ordering them individually and having them sent direct from Tim&#39;s location. I didn&#39;t want to do it this way but if we can&#39;t get all the payments in by Wed. of this week, not going to have a choice. A couple of guys backed out for reasons beyond their control so maybe we&#39;ll get lucky and some new folks will place an order or two!

YES...your figures are correct regarding your total. The paypal shopping cart will figure it all for you when you order.

Thanks for the extra $...I&#39;ll post the total contributions by those of you who helped with the design costs so the Admins are aware of your selfless acts!

L8R!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-14-2006, 10:21 AM
Technical Advisor

Trader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bull geek Send a message via MSN to bull geek
Quote:
Originally posted by LzzrdBoy@Apr 14 2006, 08:31 AM
Just use the order page when you&#39;re ready Bull. Unless you&#39;re going to send a check or money order. Either way, the directions are pretty clear.

I&#39;ve only gotten payment from one other member so far. Need to meet the minimums or I&#39;m going to end up ordering them individually and having them sent direct from Tim&#39;s location. I didn&#39;t want to do it this way but if we can&#39;t get all the payments in by Wed. of this week, not going to have a choice. A couple of guys backed out for reasons beyond their control so maybe we&#39;ll get lucky and some new folks will place an order or two!

YES...your figures are correct regarding your total. The paypal shopping cart will figure it all for you when you order.

Thanks for the extra $...I&#39;ll post the total contributions by those of you who helped with the design costs so the Admins are aware of your selfless acts!

L8R!
Wow...maybe I&#39;ll learn to read one day Order completed, along with a little something extra. Thanks again Sean

--Nick
-'66 Ford Country Squire wagon 390/C6
-'87 & '89 Mercury Colony Park wagons 302 EFI/AOD
-'90 Lincoln Town Car 302 EFI/AOD
-'03 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L/4R70W

former '87 Taurus 3.0 GL sedan, '87 Taurus 3.0 GL Wagon, '97 Taurus SHO 3.4 V8 sedan, '00 Taurus SEL 3.0 24V
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-16-2006, 03:17 AM
COTM Advisor

Send a message via AIM to cflguy2005 Send a message via MSN to cflguy2005 Send a message via Yahoo to cflguy2005
i&#39;ll be able to get the money to you this week. the total for me is $22.05 correct? i think i may throw in more for all your hard work put into getting these decals made.

btw, i&#39;d like mine to be white also.

Current: 1995 Taurus GL - 3.0L OHV || 2007 Ion 2 - 2.2 DOHC
Past: 1996 Cavalier LS - 2.2L OHV
Future: Taurus SHO
"To Become a Mechanic", by Taurus Ess Aitch Oh. Great book, would read again. -TrueBlue
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cflguy2005@Apr 16 2006, 02:17 AM
i&#39;ll be able to get the money to you this week. the total for me is $18 correct? i think i may throw in more for all your hard work put into getting these decals made.

btw, i&#39;d like mine to be white also.
I PM&#39;d you the info for placing your order CFL. Thanks!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bull Geek+Apr 14 2006, 09:21 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Apr 14 2006, 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bull Geek

Wow...maybe I&#39;ll learn to read one day * Order completed, along with a little something extra.* Thanks again Sean
[/b][/quote]
It&#39;s kewl Bull! And thanks again for the Xtra $.

FYI - I&#39;m going to go ahead and place our two orders today... 5 of the windshield decals and 10 of the 3" square decals. I don&#39;t have anywhere near enough money from members to cover the min. orders, but the way I figure it, by the time Tim makes the decals and ships them out, it&#39;d be 2-3 weeks from now before we&#39;d get them if I waited for the minimums.

I&#39;ll post here once I&#39;ve got an ETA on shipment of the order from Tim!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Devoted Member

TCCA "Bull" Ford Emblem Overlay Decal ordering information has been added. Please read the first post in this thread to find out how to place your order today!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page