midwest prez

#7 ·
wade from Cleveland Ohio.

im a nobody here. :D

#8 ·
Sean

Lake Orion, MI

#13 ·
hey thanks everyone for taking this seriously and keep up the adding to the list we have to make as many members on here as possible

make sure as the VP of this chapter said keep the personal stuff on PM

thanks and cont. the role call

:angryfire: :angryfire:
:tcca_small: :tcca_small:

#15 ·
DLC360 / Dennis in PARMA Ohio here, home of white socks, pink flamingos and chrome balls in the yard. :rofl2: :rofl2: Between Cleveland and Brunstucky, :eek: ACK Brunswick.........LOL.

#16 ·
DLC360 / Dennis in PARMA Ohio here, home of white socks, pink flamingos and chrome balls in the yard. :rofl2: :rofl2: Between Cleveland and Brunstucky, :eek: ACK Brunswick.........LOL. [/b]

I see nothing wrong with Brunswick... but I've only been here 9 months lol

Edit: BTW... if you happen to see a cute girl in a spruce green SEL with a Fate sticker on it.. make sure you wave..... Shes a member too and always in parma. So freak her out heheheheh

Edit 2: That cute girl is always with me now, lol

#17 ·
Rob

Suffield/Mogadore Ohio, but i go to school/work in Kent, OH

(if you're in the KSU area, be nice to the campus buses, the drivers of one of said buses might be me ;) )

#18 ·
I'm Michelle and I am from Hubertus/Whitewater, Wisconsin (outside of Milwaukee).

I'm nothing in this club. I never go to meets held "locally". And, well, my signature explains more about me. Haha. :)

#19 ·
<span style="font-family:Verdana">I'm Rachel from Brunstucky......and yes we DO call it that. lol. Or as my high school principal said "they used to call us brunstucky, but we arent like that anymore" We all laughed at her. lol.

Oh and I'm the one with the fate sticker.....I'm all over the place so its like where's waldo!
</span>

#26 ·
Thanks everyone, for conutining the sign up. Hey if your a new member, dont be shy about signing up. Keep them coming, we so far have 2 pages of names. Lets see how many pages we can get of members, dont just look at the pages sign up if your in our chapter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.