OK, let's take this from the top......
1. 1981 Buick Century - big time built. 350 from an '80 Corvette, 10:1 compression, 202 camel humps, Isky Cam, 700 CFM Quadrajet, Art Carr THM350, 3.73 posi axle. Just what every 16 year old needs.
2. 1982 Oldsmobile Omega - 2.8L V-6, fully loaded....because the Buick got 6 MPG
3. 1977 Dodge Aspen - 318 under the hood.
4. 1984 Mercury Marquis - the Aspen fell apart, but the 318 did not.
5. 1982 Pontiac Trans Am - Dubbed Nasa One because of the paint scheme (white over black) and because we were always getting high in it.
6. 1990 Ford F150 4x4 - Always wanted a truck...this was a 300 I-6, 5 speed manual, 4WD XLT Lariat. Should have kept it.
7. 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue - Got tired of shifting gears.
8. 1988 Oldsmobile 88 Royale - My mom wanted the Chrysler for the meat-locker air conditioning, so we swapped.
9. 1990 Buick Regal Gran Sport - totaled the Olds...damn it.
10. 1992 Ford Ranger XLT - Extended cab, 4.0L V-6, 5 speed. Fun!
11. 1988 Dodge Aries - Sank the Ranger, needed wheels quick. Bought for $400, and lived 500 miles. Left it on the side of the road....my last memory...the key chime fading as I walked away.
12. 1979 Pontiac Firebird Formula - Back to business! Pontiac 400, and 4 on the floor.
13. 1989 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - Totaled the damn Firebird.
14. 1983 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - Extension cab, long bed, 351, captains chairs. I miss this truck.
15. 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R(black) - With the advent of higher fuel prices, I figured I needed a fast car that was better on gas.
16. 1990 Chevy Beretta GT - The Mitsubishi was more of a project than I anticipated.
17. 1986 Dodge Conquest TSi - I wanted it.
18. 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R(gold) - REALLY wanted it.
19. 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - Funny how none of the foreign cars were dependable.
20. 1998 Ford Taurus SE - Hey, it was free.
21. 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - I was tired of the Taurus, and it was tired of me.
Did not include the '83 Mustang or the '88 IROC-Z. The Mustang never ran, and the IROC got driven once (actually a couple of donuts cut), and sold.
Sadly, I think the next car that will grace this list will probably be a 2006-2007 Honda Accord EX sedan, with V-6 and manual transmission.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.