Picture Posting Guide - Page 5 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 08:43 PM

Chapter: Midwest

Garage
Trader Score: 0 reviews
Not sure how to start a new topic. Is posting a reply the same as a quick reply. Sorry to be so clumsy here but I still can't figure out where or how to post pictures. Thanks for trying to help.

Don't know how to drag and drop. Have nothing to drag so I can drop it.

Don't know how. I took the picture with my phone. I'm not stupid. I know how to email.

Last edited by sousa632; 02-07-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 09:28 PM
I'll Be Watching You!

Chapter: Northeast
Year: 2001
Model: Mercury Sable Wagon
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Trader Score: 2 reviews
This is from a PM I've sent to another member....

That uploader is a good tool to use if you have the files easily accessible. What you need to do is to minimize the site so it is not full screen and you can see your desktop in the background. Navigate to where you have the file you want to upload stored, then, with the "drag file here to attach" section visible on the site, left click and drag the file to that section on the site. It will show in a box while it's uploading. Once it finishes there will be a thumbnail image of whatever you uploaded, then click submit message(you have to have at least 3 characters in the reply box).

Another way to do it, which might be a little easier because you don't need to minimize the site to use it, is to upload from the advanced post options. In the site, click the "go advanced" button which will open the advanced post box. Under where you would click to submit the post there is a black separator bar that says "Additional Options". Click 'manage attachments' and it will open a box where you can navigate to where you have what you want to upload. You can upload multiple items. You can also see what you can upload and the maximum file size. Once they all are selected, click upload. Once that's done click close window and on the post you will be able to see what you uploaded. Then submit your reply(again, needs at least 3 characters to post reply).

It sounds more difficult than it really is. Once you do it once or twice, it will become easy to do.

Doing it from the AutoGuide app is different. In the topic you want post on click the + to the left of where it says "quick reply"(bottom left). It will open the reply window. Click the 3 button icon at the top right, click attach photo and follow where the picture is located on your phone.

John

2001 Sable LS Premium Wagon Duratec 192K miles and kicking
2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page