Picture Posting Guide - Page 2 - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Devoted Member

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lzzrdboy Send a message via MSN to lzzrdboy Send a message via Yahoo to lzzrdboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Bull Geek@Jun 12 2006, 10:37 PM
Hmm...just looked myself. Heck, I don't even have that option Ummm...any ideas Adam? :shrug:
I've used coppermine on one of my Mambo Sites and have had nothing but problems with it. It's probably just a security setting somewhere within the component itself. Maybe they just didn't get around to it with all the other issues they had on their plate.

HELP!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Adam B.

Odd, it works in firefox but not Internet Explorer. No wonder I never noticed a problem. I'll look into it further.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to lzzrdboy Send a message via MSN to lzzrdboy Send a message via Yahoo to lzzrdboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam B.@Jun 13 2006, 09:58 PM
Odd, it works in firefox but not Internet Explorer. No wonder I never noticed a problem. I'll look into it further.
Figures...screwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'd by MS again! Time for another Pie in the face if you ask me! "Reality Check"

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: West Coast

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam B.@Jun 13 2006, 09:58 PM
Odd, it works in firefox but not Internet Explorer.* No wonder I never noticed a problem. * I'll look into it further.
I am very confused about the whole thing. If this thing is not working, How is everybody posting pics?

Lucky

WEST COAST SOUTHERN CHAPTER(SOCAL)
"The second place, is the first loser" Strike for excellence.
Taurus 99 LX - Vulcan - AKA : Lucky 13
Taurus SHO 1992 - AKA: Green
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 07:05 PM
Devoted Member

Because most people don't use the Gallery. We either host the pics somewhere else, or upload them in the post.

Current Ride: 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Indianapolis Motor Speedway Edition - #1752 of 4088
-3.8L SC Engine - 240 hp, 270 tq, 87,000 miles
- PFC front pads|Silverstar Ultra Headlights & High Beams|K&N CAI|Optima Redtop Battery|17"x7.5" Sort Edition F7 Rims|Kumho Escta SPT Tires

Old Ride: 1998 Taurus SE Sport with the Duratec 122k miles - October 2006 COTM
K&N Filter|JVC KD-G300|2 10" Lightning Audio Subs|450W Lightning Audio Amp|Silverstars|PFC Pads, Duralast Rotors (Rear)|EBC Greenstuff Pads and Duralast Rotors (Front)|Hadyen Tranny Cooler|Pioneer 2-way 6"x8" Speakers|Polk Aduio 6.5" components|KYBs w/ SHO Springs|23mm Rear Swaybar|Gen III SHO Wheels w/ Ponteza G009s|SFCs|FSTB|SHO Bros High Flow Y-pipe

post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by EDIII@Jun 14 2006, 06:05 PM
Because most people don't use the Gallery. We either host the pics somewhere else, or upload them in the post.
How do you upload them here?

Lucky

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lucky13+Jun 15 2006, 12:42 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lucky13 @ Jun 15 2006, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EDIII@Jun 14 2006, 06:05 PM
Because most people don&#39;t use the Gallery.* We either host the pics somewhere else, or upload them in the post.

Lucky [/b][/quote]
Lucky...at the bottom of the new post or reply post window, just above the add reply or add post button is a file attachment field. You&#39;re limited to 500K but you can browse your local drive, select a file, and attach it for upload when you post.

Hope that helps. Otherwise, check out photobucket. Just copy and paste the pre-fab links for all photos hosted by photobucket. Very very simple.

Good Luck!

Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lucky13+Jun 15 2006, 01:42 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lucky13 @ Jun 15 2006, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EDIII@Jun 14 2006, 06:05 PM
Because most people don&#39;t use the Gallery.* We either host the pics somewhere else, or upload them in the post.

Lucky [/b][/quote]
Read the first post of this thread, he shows you exactly how to upload into a post. Or upload it to photobucket or supermotors (both free), and use the IMG function like Nick did in the second post in this thread.

Current Ride: 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Indianapolis Motor Speedway Edition - #1752 of 4088
-3.8L SC Engine - 240 hp, 270 tq, 87,000 miles
- PFC front pads|Silverstar Ultra Headlights & High Beams|K&N CAI|Optima Redtop Battery|17"x7.5" Sort Edition F7 Rims|Kumho Escta SPT Tires

Old Ride: 1998 Taurus SE Sport with the Duratec 122k miles - October 2006 COTM
K&N Filter|JVC KD-G300|2 10" Lightning Audio Subs|450W Lightning Audio Amp|Silverstars|PFC Pads, Duralast Rotors (Rear)|EBC Greenstuff Pads and Duralast Rotors (Front)|Hadyen Tranny Cooler|Pioneer 2-way 6"x8" Speakers|Polk Aduio 6.5" components|KYBs w/ SHO Springs|23mm Rear Swaybar|Gen III SHO Wheels w/ Ponteza G009s|SFCs|FSTB|SHO Bros High Flow Y-pipe

post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LzzrdBoy+Jun 15 2006, 01:51 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LzzrdBoy @ Jun 15 2006, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by lucky13@Jun 15 2006, 12:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EDIII
Quote:
@Jun 14 2006, 06:05 PM
Because most people don&#39;t use the Gallery.Â* We either host the pics somewhere else, or upload them in the post.

Lucky
Lucky...at the bottom of the new post or reply post window, just above the add reply or add post button is a file attachment field. You&#39;re limited to 500K but you can browse your local drive, select a file, and attach it for upload when you post.

Hope that helps. Otherwise, check out photobucket. Just copy and paste the pre-fab links for all photos hosted by photobucket. Very very simple.

Good Luck![/b][/quote]
Thank you. I hope I can do it. I think is time to show LUCKY13 to the club.

Lucky

post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

How to resize a picture for COTM Voting.

Follow the steps in the first post until you get to the second image. Then hit the "Advanced" button in that dialog box and put in 300 x 225 for the Custom box as shown below. Then hit OK and follow the steps above in Bull Geek&#39;s post for uploading.

For those that use older versions of Windows (XP and earlier) follow these instructions:

Quote:
Download this program, install it, and run it (yes, it&#39;s safe):
http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-219...&tag=button

Open your image in that program. On the menu, choose "Image" and "Resize/Resample" (about half way down). Make sure "Set New Size" is marked and in the width box, type "300" and in the height box, type "225" (if "Preserve Aspect Ratio" is checked below, then height will change automatically when you type 300 into the width box). Now go to "File" and "Save As..." (about half way down). Give it a new name, leave all the stuff in the box to the right as default, and save. Then follow Bull_Geek&#39;s steps to upload the image to your post (starting after the second image).
[/b]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resize.jpg (20.7 KB, 469 views)

[
] - [
]
Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable? A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an
assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small furry mammal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page