Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    8 Posts
    Mike, posted a couple questions about my 2015 Taurus SHO and was referred to you. Was your thought on catch can, chip, exhaust, and thermostat? Thanks

· Registered
    8 Posts
    Hi..I had a question about my 2012 SHO 3.5 Twin Turbo..thinking about lowering the ass end only to level it out a bit and not have that angled look..is that something that for any reason you would not recommend? If not, what is the best/least expensive way to do it?
    Just think it would look a bit better that way..but any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    MIKE

· Registered
    688 Posts
    Question...I seem to remember you painting your new rotors white on the hat and in the vents. Was wondering how the paint is holding up for d.d.?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    How do i post this on the board. "I have an 2003 Taurus SE. Im having an electrical problem. With the car started I turned the blower speed from low to high and the power went out to pretty much everything in the dasboard except the radio and cigar lighter power. Heres a list of what now no longer works. Dome light, dash lights, trunk open button, power mirrors, tunk lights, power locks, puddle lamps in mirrors. Ive checked all of ths fuses both I terior and exterior and they all look solid. Any idea of which relay controls these things?"

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Are the black accents on your hood painted or vynal decals? I love the look, what are the specs if you dont mind me jocking your style.

· Registered
    8 Posts
    I have a 2001 ses. I just got a spoiler to put on it from a friend who was junking theirs. Will be tinting windows this summer. Not sure how dark yet. Will also be putting in aftermarket stereo and subs in august.

· Registered
    22 Posts
    Hey can you check out the thread I just created in maintenance and repair? I need a semi-detailed description of how to remove my taillights so I can upgrade the bulbs and spray them...

· Premium Member
    263 Posts
    yup and i dont remember. there were so many cars i have quite a few pics on my camera i never went through.

· Registered
    8 Posts
    Hello, my name is Jason and I am new to the TAURUS thing. I really like the front grille you have on your SHO. Is it custom made, I haven't seen one like it.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I understand. I was kinda shocked when I saw you delete all your posts. I happen to find all your posts extremely valuable. I don't think anyone has modified their ride as much as you have. Thank you for letting me know you moved to this site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…