64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Ben
I Drive A Fuze

Chapter: Northeast

Trader Score: 1 reviews
What grinds your gears?

Testing out a new topic! Tell us, what really grinds your gears! This should be interesting. Lets keep it somewhat clean though...

DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TAURUS/CAR RELATED!

2012 Fusion Sport, 56k miles, White Platinum Tri-coat. Every option except nav. 28% tint, Diode Dynamics LEDs, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 octane SCT Tune, Steeda 22.5mm RSB, Magnaflow Catback, Enkei Raijin

[SOLD]2004 SEL Premium, 72,700 miles, Vibrant White. 35% Tint, K&N Panel filter, Remote Start, 4x Infinity Reference 6832cf, JVC KW-R800BT, Rockford Fosgate 501bd, Bazooka BT1014

The Toy
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert, White, T5, built motor/driveline, race suspension, fast/loud as f*ck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:19 PM
N.E. Chapter Moderator

Chapter: Southeast

Trader Score: 7 reviews
When I park in the front spot at school.. and someone makes their own spot next to it because they are too lazy. I complained to security at my school.. mainly I want my car in plain view... and I don't want to get door dinged!!! And even when there is snow... people know where the lines are... but are lazy fat slobs who don't care. They block traffic too.

The Santa Fe (lazy POS) made their own spot... I park on the line so the car to my right doesn't ding me. But naturally the people park where they shouldn't, and all sideways, angled, and close to me. I am thinking of leaving notes on their cars.

Also... I work at Advance Auto.. not AdvanceD auto. There is no D! Drives me nuts. Get it right folks!!!

Also, CBS sitcoms! They absolutely suck. Big Bang Theory is bad, but nowhere as bad as 2 Broke Girls. That needs to be cancelled. But when it gets cancelled, another shortlived show you'll never hear of again will debut... it is a never ending cycle.

IT IS NOT FUNNY CBS!!!

End of rant... for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L DOHC V6
2005 Mercury Sable LS Platinum Edition 3.0L DOHC V6 (The Beater)

2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Sold)
2006 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Sold)
2007 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
1999 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)

Last edited by TaurusDailyDriver; 09-05-2013 at 06:32 PM.
post #3 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Cake monster

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 SEL View Post
Testing out a new topic! Tell us, what really grinds your gears! This should be interesting. Lets keep it somewhat clean though...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
People who stay in the right lane right up until it ends because they want to be in front. Also, people who pass me and then drive slightly slower than me, or people who drive fast until they start texting and slow down to 10mph below the max speed limit. Actually, I hate most drivers on the road. Also, I especially hate people who make me pass them at 80+ mph on a 50 mph road.

I love cake. I AM THE CAKE BOSS!

post #4 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Has It Been That Long?

Chapter: West Coast
Year: 2003
Model: Ford Taurus
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

People who get on the interstate at 35MPH. It's 75, people, you need to be around 55 at least by the end of the ramp! I had this happen twice just today-first was old people in an Escape, the second was a hippie in a Toyota Prius.

At least I assume it was a hippie. I went past him too fast to see. (Thank you, Mr. Duratec!)

Also, 99.9% of Toyota drivers in general. There's something...wrong...about them. They don't drive intelligently.
NeoDecker likes this.

Bradley.
Holly: 2003 Taurus SES Deluxe, Duratec, spoiler, moonroof, OEM Centennials, JBL Audio system, other enhancements. April '14 COTM winner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

See more details

What's next, 'the eyes that rolled at my massive ego'?
post #5 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:30 PM
N.E. Chapter Moderator

Chapter: Southeast

Trader Score: 7 reviews
(My parents drive Toyotas) The .01%? Both Cops. Ha.. they drive well. Not saying I like what they drive.

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L DOHC V6
2005 Mercury Sable LS Platinum Edition 3.0L DOHC V6 (The Beater)

2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Sold)
2006 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Sold)
2007 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
1999 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
post #6 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Ben
I Drive A Fuze

Amen to both of you! I especially know what you mean about the parking at schools, I am in the lot that is directly across from the campus (best one) and I try to always get there at least 15 minutes early before class starts so I can have one of the spots right up against the fence, right next to the guard's little shack. I hate not parking up there, and having to go down with the door-dingers in the rest of the lot.

Hmm, what else...People who drive the same speed in both lanes so nobody can get past them.

2012 Fusion Sport, 56k miles, White Platinum Tri-coat. Every option except nav. 28% tint, Diode Dynamics LEDs, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 octane SCT Tune, Steeda 22.5mm RSB, Magnaflow Catback, Enkei Raijin

[SOLD]2004 SEL Premium, 72,700 miles, Vibrant White. 35% Tint, K&N Panel filter, Remote Start, 4x Infinity Reference 6832cf, JVC KW-R800BT, Rockford Fosgate 501bd, Bazooka BT1014

The Toy
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert, White, T5, built motor/driveline, race suspension, fast/loud as f*ck
post #7 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 07:34 PM
Has It Been That Long?

Chapter: West Coast
Year: 2003
Model: Ford Taurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusDailyDriver View Post
(My parents drive Toyotas) The .01%? Both Cops. Ha.. they drive well. Not saying I like what they drive.
Heh, that's why I said 99.9%. I know a few Toyota drivers that aren't crazy, but most of them just don't drive in what I would consider a logical manner.

Bradley.
Holly: 2003 Taurus SES Deluxe, Duratec, spoiler, moonroof, OEM Centennials, JBL Audio system, other enhancements. April '14 COTM winner.

See more details

What's next, 'the eyes that rolled at my massive ego'?
post #8 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:09 PM

How about people stopped in front of you at an intersection who fail to proceed thru once the light turns green because they are too busy on the phone!
post #9 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:23 PM
I'll Be Watching You!

Year: 2001
Model: Mercury Sable Wagon

Trader Score: 2 reviews
I dont think this forum is large enough for me to list ALL my gripes

But here's a few:
Left lane dicks(people who insist on being in the left lane going slow)
People who insist on riding my ass when I'm doing 60 in a 45mph work zone
People who don't know how to merge on highways
RUDENESS! 'nuff said
The cold is wearing thin on my bones....

THe biggest beef I have lately is these holier than thou managers at work that dont listen to you because you don't have VP, pres, director, manager after your name. I mean you are asking for MY help, then question the way I repair things. You sell real estate, I work for the IT department, if I tell you this is the way it HAS to be done, dont fu****g question me............ don't tell me that it's 'not acceptable'......... the company pays me to do this job because YES, I DO know more than you do. Until you do my job, or work for the IT department don't question us(someone made the top of the **** list, and the bottom of the 'important' list today).

Oh and did I say RUDENESS?? Yea..........

John
2001 Sable LS Premium Wagon Duratec, 196K miles and kicking, 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Last edited by sousa632; 02-18-2013 at 08:50 PM.
post #10 of 3324 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Ben
I Drive A Fuze

^ I can dig it John! I know how you feel.

The Toy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page