Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Gen 3 and 4 Parts For Sale and 99 Part Out!

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  swanny09 
#1 ·
Hey all! I cleaned out the garage today and found some parts that I have no use for. Not looking to make a killing on selling them, just want to see them go into someone's hands that can use them. All prices do not include shipping.

I have a tan 1999 Sable that I am parting out. Has the Duratec and leather. Most parts are still there and in good shape. PM me what you need!

Gen 4 stock grille. I believe it will fit 2000-03. Its in pretty good shape, nothing broken. $5

Gen 3 Instrument Cluster with White gauges and black bezel. Clsuter has 74,454 miles on it but can be swapped out. I have never hooked it up but I would assume it all works. $25

A pair of Gen 3 (and 4?) MACH audio tweeters and amp. Willing to sell as a package or just the tweeters or just the amp. $65 for the bundle or $25 for the tweeters and $45 for the amp. They all work perfectly!

Stock Gen 3 (and 4?) amp. Works fine. $10

#3 ·
Do you just need one speaker? Does it have to be MACH? I have one speaker left in the door of my parts car. I needed the other one for my new car. Its not MACH.

#5 ·
Best offer on everything!

#8 ·
:bump: Make an offer!

#9 ·
:bump: Make an offer!

#10 ·
Mach Amp is Sold! Everything else still available.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.