Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Coilovers

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  loudsho92 
#1 ·
Does anyone know about getting coilovers or sleeves for the gen 4 taurus? I want to start messing around with my ride height, but have no clue about coilovers or sleeves.

#4 ·
Is there any coilover sleeves that would work for my taurus? I'm not looking to spend $2200 right now on my suspension. I'm just doing it for fun right now. I've been researching sleeves and can't find any that are for the taurus, so I was wondering if any of the the other car specific ones could work for my car?

#5 ·
Keep in mind this is not just a project to just put some sleeves on and go. The Taurus suspension is not designed for this type of setup. We do offer a sleeve type setup but you need obsolete Konis to make it work. The sleeves will make quick work of either the KYB or Monroe struts. This is not something you will not get away doing it cheap and have it last. We make the caster camber plates because the springs rest o nthe rubber and eventually punch through.

We have the kit here: Generic Coilover Kit 86-95 SHO Source

The coilovers we offer are a comaplete solution that will let you get low and last a long time: SHO Source Coilover Kit 96-07 SHO Source

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.