breeves002

Chapter: Midwest
Year: 2008
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6

Garage
Trader Score: 8 reviews
TCCA Staff Introduction Thread

This will be the thread for all TCCA staff introductions and future updates on new staff!

Just to make anyone with questions aware: The administrator has supreme control and can basically do anything on the forum. Super Moderators have control over user banning and moving posts, etc. They are in ways the police of the forum. They arise larger issues to the administrator. Single forum moderators have thread and post deleting and editing control over the threads they moderate. Chapter mods are the same as single forum moderators but are the head of one chapter. Technical advisors on this forum are members that are deemed to have significant technical knowledge and experience in certain areas. They're here to help! They have a wealth of knowledge and should be respected. They have direct communication with the administrator and super moderators. Inactive staff will be pending removal of their staff title after they are inactive for 6 months or more.
List of current staff:

Administrators:
Sam
VS Admin (administrator)

Super Moderators:
Sousa632
Jag1959

Specific Forum Moderators:
thefranchise713 (Gen 5/6 Forum)
00tec-satx (Southern Chapter Forum)
TaurusDailyDriver (Northeast Chapter Forum)

Technical Advisors:
behlinla
Bull Geek
Jeff K

My bio/intro:

I'm Sam. I do my best to run this forum! I have lived in St. Louis, MO all my life and have owned 2 Sables. 21 years old! I am going to school at UMSL/Washington University for Electrical Engineering.

I previously owned a 2000 Mercury Sable LS Premium which was my first car, and bought a 2008 Mercury Sable Premier in April 2013.

I am here to make TCCA a better place! I don't have COMPLETE power here, but I can do just about anything anyone needs! I have learned a lot about the Taurus/Sable during my ownership and time here and like to answer questions as well. Please FEEL FREE to PM (private message) me if you have any questions for me!

Sam

2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
2014 Ford Focus Electric
Moved On:
2008 Mercury Sable Premier
2000 Sable LS Premium Duratec
1997 Mercury Grand Marquis GS

Last edited by jag1959; 06-10-2015 at 11:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 09:58 PM
I'll Be Watching You!

Chapter: Northeast
Year: 2001
Model: Mercury Sable Wagon
Engine: 3.0L 24v Duratec V6

Trader Score: 2 reviews
Hello everyone! My name is John and I'm happy to be a part of the Moderation team here on TCCA.

I'm 35 and live at the Jersey shore. I've always been a car guy and have been wrenching on them for the better part of 2 decades.

I am on the site often throughout the day so if there are any issues I would typically see them, but feel free to PM me with any issues you might have or if you see something that I might have missed. If you come across anything that needs looking over, please use the report function under the user's description. We will see anything reported and take action if necessary!

John
2001 Sable LS Premium Wagon Duratec, 193K miles and kicking, 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Last edited by sousa632; 01-29-2015 at 09:12 AM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Technical Advisor

Trader Score: 0 reviews
I'm Lee the Technical Advisor! Technical advisors on this forum are members that are deemed to have significant technical knowledge and experience in certain areas. We're here to help!

My specialties are electrical diagnosis, drivability troubleshooting, emissions systems, and OBDII theory. Generally I'm more familiar with newer cars (Gen 4+).

If you have a problem, I encourage you to use the search function, topic finder, or reference one of our many fine stickies/help guides for solutions since virtually all problems have already been covered in the extensive knowledge base of this forum. I do respond to PMs (not instantly), but it's usually a better idea to post your problems in open forum so other knowledgeable members may help too.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 10:48 PM
N.E. Chapter Moderator

Chapter: Southeast

Trader Score: 7 reviews
Hello everyone. Funny how things work out, eh?

I am Paul, your new Northeastern Chapter mod. I am going to be 21 this year and am a Senior pursuing my Bachelor's in Business Admin. TCCA is my favorite distraction when it comes to school work! I also am a part time manager at a parts store chain to keep me out of trouble. I live in Syracuse, which is right in the dead center of NY. Yes, they salt roads here like you wouldn't believe!

While I am not in charge of a whole lot here (which is the way I like it..and who put me in charge anyways!!?), I decided to fill the position of the Northeast Chapter Mod. In the works at the moment is a ROTB event for us Northeastern Rustbelters!

I have been around here for a little while now and have had a Taurus around since 2000. I check in quite often so feel free to contact me if you need anything!

-Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L DOHC V6
2005 Mercury Sable LS Platinum Edition 3.0L DOHC V6 (The Beater)

2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Sold)
2006 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL 3.0L FFV OHV V6 (Sold)
2007 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
1999 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L OHV V6 (Sold)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Don't Be Stupid

Chapter: Southern

Trader Score: 1 reviews
I'm Michael, Southern chapter mod. As you can tell, I've been here a while. Learned a lot wrenching on my Taurus, and try to help when I can. I also have a 02 Explorer and a 06 F-150, so I may be of some use on those as well. Currently work for Comcast, and am an EXPERT in how NOT to ride a 4 wheeler.

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the day. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2013, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Sam
breeves002

Year: 2008
Model: Mercury Sable
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6

Garage
Trader Score: 8 reviews
A sad goodbye to danhasanauer. He resigned today from moderator status! He'll still be around though.

We thank you for your service!

Sam

2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
2014 Ford Focus Electric
Moved On:
2008 Mercury Sable Premier
2000 Sable LS Premium Duratec
1997 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Play Nice or Don't Play

Chapter: Northeast
Year: 1998
Model: Ford Taurus SHO
Engine: 3.4L Yamaha V8

Trader Score: 0 reviews
I am Mark a member of your moderation team and along with my rambunctious brood I live on Casco Bay in Maine. I have done frame up restorations and engine rebuilds so you could certainly say I am a 'car guy', more specifically for the last 20 years a Ford guy. I have owned several Bulls as well as Ford trucks and have always done my own maintenance and repairs. I am also an avid Gold Wing rider and have restored and customized a few. More years ago than I care to count I worked as a mechanic on the overnight shift at a 24 hour service center while finishing my degree.

I am usually in and out of the forum throughout most days so you are bound to run into me 'out there'. If you need help with anything or see something that you feel may need a look please don't hesitate to message me. Of course if you see something you are sure is amiss please use the report function.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page